BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Bri L.
Daly City, CA
I LOVE World Market for small kitchen goods, fun candy and drinks as gifts, and details such as drawer knobs. I refurbished a desk and used multiple patterns of their drawer knobs for it!
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
I only go to world market to buy British Sweets ( Candy) but the closest one is 2 hours away ūüė™ūüė™ I'm from England and live in America so it is nice to get the items I love and miss from home
Heidi M.
My go to store for the unique. There are some really amazing deals here if you watch for them. I joined their rewards program and have earned some amazing reward savings. Highly recommend!
Sydney M.
Jamestown, NC
If you like to add color to your home, World Market is definitely the place to go! They have everything you need in one place for home decor. However, I have found that some items are a bit pricey. So, be willing to pay premium prices for this stylish gear!
Jessica K.
Fallbrook, CA
I really like shopping at world market. The food is the main reason we frequent this shop. It's fun to find unique food items from international and far off places within ones own hometown.
Christina W.
W Lafayette, IN
I love World Market for their great selection of unique and interesting decor, artwork, furniture, jewelry, and home goods. It's the perfect spot to find fun gifts for anyone on your list!
Erin T.
Dallas, GA
I love this store! It always has unique pieces at great prices. I love the atmosphere of the store it has a boho industrial feel, which is my favorite! One of my favorite place to shop.
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
Offers a lot of exotic stuff, the price is a little high for the goods though. They have a lot of interesting foods that I would like to try. They also have a lot of cool furniture too!
Dominique T.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love shopping at WM...however, I think they overcharge for furniture that is not the highest quality.
I LOVE the mix-n-match beer choices! And so many wine choices. Good sales as well.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I loved this store from the second I walked in. If I could have packed up all the things I wanted to buy, my apartment would be decked out. Super cute selection of hanging/string lights.
Carolyn B.
Escondido, CA
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?