BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Jenee J.
Boynton Beach , FL
Such an eclectic grouping of items from all over the world! They have a great international food/drink section and their rugs are to die for. Plus they send out emails regularly with discounts. If you're looking for a unique piece of furniture, definitely look here first!
Kaleigh S.
Killeen, TX
I wish there was one every where I went. It's one of my favorite places to shop because they have some of the most unique gifts, housewares, furniture...literally everything you could imagine. And compared to big-box stores, you really can't beat the prices on most items.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
I go just for the olive oil. But catch the sale early because they always seem to run out quickly. I also go for decor items every once in a blue and a few good items depending on the brand or price.
Amy N.
Cottonwood, CA
I LOVE this store. You can buy all kinds of things from home decorations, bath room decorations. Kitchen stuff and wine, beer, jewelry I love it all they have a lot of shabby chic kind of stuff and its my favorite. You can.find all.kinds.of gifts to give in this store.too
Sierra M.
Grapevine, TX
I LOVE World Market. They seriously have the neatest stuff and I can always find such unique worldly items. I especially love how much stuff they have and can spend hours here if I am not careful!
Angela M.
Billings, MT
...and cannot leave without buying something. Every time. I love this place, the scarfs, the doorknobs, the wine. I always find the things I never knew I needed, but now, cannot live without.
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
I adore world market. used to go here all the time when I lived in Texas, unfortunately there aren't any around me in northeastern PA.
Great wines and beer, nice soap and jewelry and home decor.
Marie L.
Riverside, CA
I love all the stuff in this store, but it is quite expensive. The glassware is reasonably priced, but everything else costs a bit more than what I would imagine. Great things to decorate with.
Carrie D.
Reseda, CA
I'm like a kid in a Candy store when I enter this store! From German treats almost impossible to find any where else to gorgeous furniture, this store has everything you could want and more.
Karen S.
Nashville, TN
Love the selection at World Market. They have some of the most interesting options for jewelry, decorations, and even beers, but I keep finding myself holding back from going in unless there's a sale. And their furniture? Psht, never (because it's so expensive!!)
Carolyn B.
Escondido, CA
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?