BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Leigh S.
Fort Worth, TX
The store is so exotic and has so many neat things. However, a lot of the stuff is a little on the expensive side. While sometimes I can splurge on certain items, sometimes it's just better to look.
Katie M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Easily one of my favorite stores! A great place to find unique items for my home or thoughtful gifts for friends and family! They have sales frequently and offer discounts to their rewards members!
Gwendolyn W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
They don't have this store by my house and I wish they did! It is one of my favorite places to walk through! They have everything you could need for your house except eclectic and beautiful! Love it!
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Huge selection of global products. You can find anything here! I always go here when I need to find a gift for someone. Excellent beer and wine selection as well. Their home decor selections are great!
Caroline S.
This store is packed with amazing things that you might not find at other stores. Their candy selection is very unique, just like the rest of the store. You will be paying a bit more but so worth it.
Daisy P.
Anaheim, CA
Every time I walk in I want to buy everything. From house stuff, to food finds and fun personal things. Join their email list they send out 10 off for 30 offers and other discounts for the month.
Kat A.
Nashville, TN
I love going to world market for their unique, quality, affordable items. It's a great place to start when planning a party, doing some serious decorating, or looking for a great gift for a friend.
Jenee J.
Boynton Beach , FL
Such an eclectic grouping of items from all over the world! They have a great international food/drink section and their rugs are to die for. Plus they send out emails regularly with discounts. If you're looking for a unique piece of furniture, definitely look here first!
Jenny W.
Middleburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I adore world market!!!! I wish I had one here in Hawaii! There are so many neat things here that you can't find anywhere else. As far as prices go, wait for their sales! You can get amazing deals!
Carlene G.
Greensboro, NC
This is the first place I go for spices and cooking utensils, as well as small decorative items and gifts. Don't get me started on the food! Much more variety and better prices than similar stores.
Carolyn B.
Escondido, CA
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?