BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Bobbi R.
Belleview, FL
This store has some very unique decor. i love to get wood items like end tables. My favorite part is their candy and sweets from around the world. The biggest down fall is the prices. They are a little high.
Keri H.
Mc Calla, AL
I literally cannot walk into World Market and leave the store empty handed. I typically always have my eye on their curtain selections. I also love the beer and wine selection. If I'm wanting to surprise the hubby with a Friday afternoon treat I always bring home a six pack variety.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
I love this store. They have so many interesting and unique items that I can't find anywhere else. Their prices aren't bad either. For the uniqueness and quality you definitely get what you pay for here.
Monica N.
Loma Linda, CA
Forgive me, but I thought market implied "within price range." I absolutely love the stuff there, but the prices deter me to places such as target and ross. Usually the last place I look for a good deal.
Marika W.
I can not get enough of this store! Every thing is so unique and well priced, super affordable. They have a wide selection of wines too. As well as a lot of affordable home decor. I just love this store!
Nicole S.
North Olmsted, OH
I always wander through World Market looking for ideas. I love the eclectic decor you can find throughout the store. It's also my go-to place for buying items to put in gift baskets or as hostess gifts.
Holly H.
Oak Grove, KY
I cannot believe I waited so long to visit this place. They have it all! Including my favorite European candies. So many neat gift ideas and different items for around the home. I will now be a regular.
Rosa C.
Nashville, TN
Worldmarket has exactly that...items from around the world! you never know what you are going to find there! from foods to decoration!

if you sign up to receive emails you get great coupons all the time!
Dana K.
Cleveland, OH
I wish I could give this store an A+! While they're prices can be a bit high, the quality and style of their items deems it! They have great coupons and fantastic sales! We bought all of our tableware at World Market 3 years ago and it still looks as new as the day we bought it!
Kayl R.
Santa Fe, NM
Recently bought and prepared World Market brand Paella mix and LOVED it. I added a frozen package of a seafood combo and it was ready within 30min. My husband works at a high end Spanish restaurant and was surprised at how authentic it tasted, all at a fraction of the price.
Carolyn B.
Escondido, CA
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?