BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Alexis J.
Hesperia, CA
This place was always so much fun to browse! And they had some of the most awesome furniture and snacks there. So bummed that they closed the one where I live, I used to get my purses and scarves from there.
Meagan R.
Tampa, FL
I loved WOrld Market when I was living in a different city, then that one closed and I moved to a new city that doesn't have one. There needs to be more of these! Decorating and entertaining all in one place!
Allison C.
Encino, CA
I was able to find a lot of things I wasn't expecting to find at World Market. When I was shopping for my wedding and I found a lot of different decoration ideas and at a good price. I love going to shop there
Alicia E.
Sacramento, CA
This store has a lot of great finds that you won't see anywhere else at pretty phenomenal prices. I have a lot of fun browsing here on the weekends. The atmosphere and the customer service is always so great.
Amanda F.
My favorite place! Super overpriced, but the gifts, furniture and food there is unbeatable. Its nice not to order my favorite European candy from Amazon anymore. And I live to buy blankets and pillows from here
Jess E.
Jacksonville, NC
I always have to walk around twice in this store! So much stuff for the home, and your appetite! Great prices, and quality! One of my fave stores just wish there were more, I have to travel a half hr to go!
Rachel P.
Always have the best food, décor, and homegoods. Lots of stuff you can't get anywhere else, which is why I go there pretty much once a week. Love their Saturday wine/beer tastings and trying new things for free!
Bobbi R.
Belleview, FL
This store has some very unique decor. i love to get wood items like end tables. My favorite part is their candy and sweets from around the world. The biggest down fall is the prices. They are a little high.
Christie S.
Austin, TX
One of my favorites for home decor and if an item you want is damaged, they will work on you for the pricing. The staff is always nice, and I love being able to find international foods and coffees locally.
Melanie W.
Love this place so much, I find the most trendy decorations, however, the price of some items can be a turn off, but I'm always looking for the sale items or the better bang for my buck when I shoo here...
Carolyn B.
Escondido, CA
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?