BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Ashley C.
This store has so many different decor options. I would choose this store over pier 1. I just got a papaysan chair for christmas and I love it! The only downside to the store are some items can be pretty pricey.
Arviena L.
This is where I get all my snacks fix! I got Timtams and many other chocolate from around the world here. Selection pretty decent and I love the fact that the price are pretty reasonable. My husband love the beer selections. So win win. You can also find baking stuff, seasoning and many more!
Denise T.
Pensacola, FL
I LOVE World Market... they closed them all down here in Atlanta, but once a month I travel to Pensacola Florida and there is one there and a few times I was really worried about the weight of my luggage when I flew back LOL... I love all of the different items they have and the foods to die for
Karly C.
Bremerton, WA
Love this place! It's like traveling without the commitment. you get to wander around and find all these cool drinks and some what exotic foods/snacks. Plus the home decor is darling. Bonus: great wine selection.
Jessica F.
You find the little itty bits from around the world. I love to find things from everywhere! The prices can be a bit of a pinch, but these are imported items and look unique for your home. I love this store!!!
Lexy N.
Portland, OR
I like to go there for the wine and food products. I've lived and traveled extensively overseas and they carry items that are hard to find in regular grocery stores at decent prices. I find some of the furniture to be overpriced for the quality but many of the smaller items are priced well.
Alexis J.
Hesperia, CA
This place was always so much fun to browse! And they had some of the most awesome furniture and snacks there. So bummed that they closed the one where I live, I used to get my purses and scarves from there.
Amanda F.
My favorite place! Super overpriced, but the gifts, furniture and food there is unbeatable. Its nice not to order my favorite European candy from Amazon anymore. And I live to buy blankets and pillows from here
Kaitlyn H.
Washington, VA
I love World Market! They have a huge selection of snack foods and drinks from all around the world as well as furniture, decor, jewelry, and accessories. This is a great place to go for gift shopping- I bought a few toys for my niece for her birthday earlier this year and she loves them!
Meagan R.
Tampa, FL
I loved WOrld Market when I was living in a different city, then that one closed and I moved to a new city that doesn't have one. There needs to be more of these! Decorating and entertaining all in one place!
Carolyn B.
Escondido, CA
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?