BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Chris W.
Des Plaines, IL
I've been shopping at World Market for years. I love the variety of different foods and candy they offer. I think they have great gifts at great price points. It's also a great place for good furniture pieces and home decor.
Terri Q.
Murrells Inlet, SC
Really love the selection at this store, and have signed up for their email list for advance notice of special sales and new product lines. Really wish the prices were more affordable, but the selection can't be beat!
Rachel H.
Kansas City, MO
Absolutely adore this store. They have so many unique finds! From food to furniture to candles and jewelry, they have it all. Love their furniture because it's priced reasonably enough that I can switch it out often'
Kelsey H.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love the wide variety of food and items that they have. Some things are a bit more expensive than I would wish to pay, but I could walk around in this store for a pretty long time just looking around at everything.
Heather R.
Saint Louis, MO
World Market is great for gift shopping (lots of unique and personalized options). I'm a huge fan of their pomegranate mint hand soap/lotion set (not sure if it's been discontinued; I haven't been able to find it recently). Some items in the store seem overpriced, but it's worth checking out.
Sara  B.
I love this place. I come here often to try new foods and beverages as well as pick up my favorites. When I was stationed overseas I was introduced to many amazing foods and was pleasantly surprised when I found those items here. Try the hp sauce, it is like A1 but can be used with so much more
Ashley C.
This store has so many different decor options. I would choose this store over pier 1. I just got a papaysan chair for christmas and I love it! The only downside to the store are some items can be pretty pricey.
Arviena L.
This is where I get all my snacks fix! I got Timtams and many other chocolate from around the world here. Selection pretty decent and I love the fact that the price are pretty reasonable. My husband love the beer selections. So win win. You can also find baking stuff, seasoning and many more!
Denise T.
Pensacola, FL
I LOVE World Market... they closed them all down here in Atlanta, but once a month I travel to Pensacola Florida and there is one there and a few times I was really worried about the weight of my luggage when I flew back LOL... I love all of the different items they have and the foods to die for
Vanessa C.
Freeport, NY
Unfortunately we don't have a World Market store near us. This doesn't stop me from shopping online. Recently they opened a small world market grocery section in our bed bath and beyond store. Love the products.
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?