BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Abbie C.
Just visited this store for the first time in awhile, and I forgot how much I love it! Some of my favorite earrings are from here, and they have such a great selection of home goods, furniture, and interesting food items, too! It's a great store for finding a unique gift item for someone!
Zuly G.
San Diego, Ca
I love shopping here! They always have good items for the home and a wide variety from housewares to food. Make sure to sign up for the rewards program so you can get coupons. Sometimes they do $10 off of $30 or 20% off. Also you can use Bed Bath and Beyond coupons here!
Megan T.
Sheffield Lk, OH
My husband and I really enjoy shopping at World Market. Currently many big items in our home are from World Market including our media stand, dining room table and benches and our outdoor patio set. They have some really great quality items there and they also have over priced junk. You have to READ the tag and understand exactly what it is you are paying for. An example of that would be our dining room table. We recently purchased a farmhouse style solid wood ding table and 2 matching benches for only 800 dollars. I think that is a great price and the quality is great but there were particle board and veneer tables there for the same price. Now those tables were not hold up near as well as the solid wood and would basically be a total waste of money. I also want to brag about there customer service because every time I have had a problem they have come though. Things can be a little pricey but make sure you are paying attention to the tag and watch for coupons! Join there explorer program and they will send you great ones through your email. Lastly, if you see a great deal, get there fast because they are usually very limited.
Rebecca F.
Cost Plus World Market is one of the best places to shop for kitchen and dining needs. They sell some of the cutest little trinkets! They have a great selection of glasses. There are so many different styles to choose from. Their baking essentials are so sweet! You name it, they have it. The prices are fairly inexpensive. A lot better than some other kitchen stores. I have to travel about 30-45 minutes to get to the closest World Market. I once went to pick up some beautiful Asian dinnerware which had been discontinued. When I got there the store was out of the bowls. The employee said they could not store to store transfer or ship them from another store to my home. I was in love with the pattern, so I didn't want to not get them. I went ahead and bought the other pieces and left pretty bummed. I did some research and found them in a store about 1 1/2 hours from my home. I called the store manager to see if he would send them to me, and he could not. But he did drive them all the way to my store where I went to pick them up. Yay for me and for World Market's customer service. I so love those bowls!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really like this store but it is VERY expensive. I went for the first time last year and I could have spent hours looking around. Such a wide variety of products. The only thing I bought was an air freshener but I loved it. Would like to go again.
Jennifer G.
Marina, CA
A few years ago, I was making a Jamie Oliver recipe for Thanksgiving turkey. The one ingredient that sent me on a wild goose chase was food-grade lavender. I went to the local supermarket, Trader Joe's, and Whole Foods (and it was the uppity Top Chef Whole Foods in Pasadena, CA)--but NO ONE carried it. I just have spent and hour on the phone calling every specialty food store. No luck. Out of desperation, I posted my culinary crisis on Facebook. A friend said World Market should have it. I rushed to the other side of Pasadena to World Market. Low & behold, they carried it! Anytime I want unusual or unique items, I head to to the wonderful World Market. The variety of candy alone makes any trip a special occasion.
Jennifer S.
This is one of the most unique stores I've ever been in. They have a huge selection of rare and hard-to-find products, especially their food and drinks. I also love browsing their home decor and their seasonal items. If I lose track of time I could be in here for hours. The prices can vary pretty widely; some things are inexpensive but some things can be on the pricey side. They usually offer percent off coupons though (I get them in the mail each week) so that helps. I never usually go in here with an intention to get anything specific, just browse, but I always come out with at least a couple of interesting things. This is a great store for unique gift ideas for anyone no matter their taste.
Siena G.
Fort Worth, TX
If your someone who loves culture and to try new things this is the store for you. From food to furniture to jewelry this store has a range of all kinds of diverse products
Lei C.
Austin
Love this place. They have a great international food section and wine section. You can find some amazing house decor and great place to buy gifts for people. I love how they carry all types of international goods!
Ashley S.
Seriously obsessed with World Market. They have great items for your home and for the most part, they are fairly inexpensive. They also have a great food and drink section that has items that you typically can't purchase in the US. I would suggest checking this store out if your are looking for kitchen items such as plates, silverware, glasses, etc.

Their rewards program isn't that great though. You have to spend a few hundred dollars before you ever get your first reward. If you buy furniture or other larger home items, that is no problem. But I have been buying odds and ends there over the past five or so years and just now received my first reward.
Carolyn B.
Escondido, CA
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?