BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Gaby L.
Combined Lcks, WI
This store is dangerous. Leave your wallet in the car if. That's a good thing! Everything, EVERYTHING, is so beautiful and reasonably priced. It's quality stuff. I could spend hours there and would recommended it to anyone.
Tia B.
Powell, OH
You can find anything and everything in this store. I love the wine, snacks, and their jewelry is the best. Even better than the selections, is that there is always a sale going on. This is my go to weekend grazing place.
Yvonny J.
I love World Market. As a newly married couple we had to find affordable yet cute furniture and this was the place! I like how they have dinnerware and silverware for the kitchen, and dining chairs, etc. It's an awesome place.
Erin C.
Blue Springs, MO
I usually find myself in World Market just browsing or getting a snack. If I see a piece of furniture or print, I try to find it somewhere cheaper, like a thrift store. I do love most of their products, just not the prices.
Brittany C.
Morrisville, NC
Pier 1 has a lot of similar stuff both are priced around the same. The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection.
Crystal R.
Flagstaff, AZ
World Market is a great place to shop! I love going to buy snacks, and cooking supplies unique to different ethnic cuisines as well as a wide selection of beers and wine. Besides that they have lots of amazing furniture that can fit any style you can think of as well as jewelry, clothing and household goods.
Alicia B.
Savannah
This website is super fairly priced, and has the widest arrangement of gifts, home decor, stationary, and cutest gift wrap/boxes/bags I've ever been able to purchase.
Katie l.
World Market has the most interesting stuff to buy. Have lots of snacks. It pretty much sell a big variety of stuff. It can be pretty expensive. If you are a member they do send you coupon. They have pretty home supplies.
Ashley K.
Greensboro, NC
I love going to World Market and looking at all of the neat stuff they have. Their furniture can be a bit expensive, but they have a lot of other neat stuff that isn't that pricey and their furniture lasts a long time.
Enzie S.
I love this store. Not only can you find decor items for the home, but they also have a great variety of international foods. I often find great gifts for friends and goodies that remind me of my native home - Germany.
Carolyn B.
Escondido, CA
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?