BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Nicole J.
While I am away at college, I always make sure to stop by World Market when I come home. I love the atmosphere of the store and their products are of great quality. Not to mention they offer super cute items and awesome gift ideas!
Stormy C.
Denton, TX
Great selection of things that you won't normally find in other stores. I love trying all the different chocolate & sodas, but the home decor area is great too. I could easily spend many hours(and a ton of money) at this store.
Kasey K.
I love their selection of international and specialty foods. Their home decor has world elements like tribal patterns and other cool stuff. In kitchen wares and elsewhere, they always have these kitschy, cute, and unique items.
Alexis E.
Denham Spgs, LA
I absolutely love just going to walk around in there and see all of the amazing things from different countries. All of there stuff is amazing and so so pretty. I highly recommend at least go check it out. I bet you'll love it!
Anais B.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love this place so much, from their tea, to their vintage furniture, to their imported snacks it's all great in my opinion. They also have free tea and coffee tasting in the store! Don't believe me? Check it out for yourself!
Megan M.
newton , KS
I love World Market. They have really cool decor and great worldy snacks. The prices are a bit stiff. Sometimes you may find a great buy on sale but be prepared to spend a little more when you come here on anything else.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
Unfortunately I don't have a WM location near me, but whenever I travel, I always check them out... They have everything from furniture and fun seasonal decor to beer and snacks from around the world. Their prices are good, too!
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
I loove this store and the bohemian, world decor they offer. Unfortunately they closed all of the south florida locations and the nearest one is 1.5 hours away! I still order drapes online when they have sales and/or coupons!
Natalie C.
Los Angeles, CA
Always a reliable place to buy the best sweets and snacks. I used to love buying housewares from here but feel the quality has gone down. I enjoy their holiday items and usually go in to pick up spices and a good bottle of wine.
Savannah B.
Pensacola, FL
My favorite thing about world market is the candy/food section. They have a wide assortment of candies and novelty food items from other countries at reasonable prices. They make great gift items for those that love to travel.
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?