BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Liz B.
Titusville, FL
This is a fun store to go and try something new from a different place. After I came home from Europe I found a lot of my favorite treats sitting there! They do have other items like home and kitchen decor but their prices can be high
Donna M.
Kettering, OH
One fantastic store! Its got varieties of things you just cant find anywhere else. I'm just bummed that the closest store is a 40m drive from my house. Every time we are in Cincinnati though we stop by World Market though. Its amazing!
Kristen V.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I love how world market has the vintage feel and so many different things. I like how it's not JUST a furniture store, or grocery store, but you can find a lot of things there. It's a great place to go for birthday/christmas presents!!
Erin C.
Katy, TX
They have so much awesome candy, food, furniture, and nick nacks that it's easy to spend a lot of money there. It's very organized and has good quality products along with great customer service. I'm glad one opened up near me!
Nicole J.
While I am away at college, I always make sure to stop by World Market when I come home. I love the atmosphere of the store and their products are of great quality. Not to mention they offer super cute items and awesome gift ideas!
Angela R.
La Mesa, CA
This is literally one of the coolest stores ever. It's one of those stores that would have items that make people go "whoaaa, never seen that before!" My favorite thing would be the items from India, such as their handmade rugs.
Amanda C.
I love going in this store and just browsing. There are always interesting things to find and stuff you wouldn't see at a typical store, the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it can be a little over priced at times.
Alexandra B.
Clearwater, FL
I love that this store gives you the opportunity to buy so many different type of decorator items. Yes - it's super pricey though. Wait for a sale, look for coupons, sign up for their rewards programs, or wait for clearance - it's worth it. Most of the products are real quality and the design options go on forever!
Gabby H.
I love this store, so much to see and buy! A great place to find unique food, decor, clothing, furniture...you name it, they got it! Quality is great, have never had an issue with any product. I only wish there was one closer to me!
Laura M.
Greenville, SC
I love that I can find coffee, tea and spirits from all over the world! I have bought a pair of lovely moonstone earrings and lots of diverse accessories. You gotta check this store out!
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?