BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Nancy L.
Modesto, Ca
This store is a little on the expensive side but their items are unique!! Very cute gadgets, furniture, and kitchen items. You can buy things that no one else has in their homes, including food and wine!! I go inside every time I'm in the area.
Kaley K.
Orlando, FL
I love going to World Market to explore new food, decor, beer and wine. Without a passport you can visit Thailand, Italy, Japan just strolling down the aisles. I can't complain about the fabulous in-store wine tastings the store often hosts!
Jai-Shirelle M.
Charlotte, NC
If you are looking for a great last minute gift for any occasion, pick this store. They have great accessories, bath items, and neat food items from around the world. The furniture is great for anyone looking to spruce up their home as well.
Jessie M.
Chesnee, SC
I Love this store...I love the furniture there too.The prices are pretty good, but they could go down on them just a tad bit. They have everything except clothes...They also need to make another one over here in Spartanburg, we don't have one.
Trina M.
I love this store, everything about it is wonderful.
From the ethnic foods and micro beers,to the bohemian decor, and kitchen essentials.
This store is brilliant and has awesome customer service.
Not to mention they have great online sales.
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl
Coolest store I have ever been in. I was having a hard time finding ginger candy for morning sickness (all day sickness!) and they have a whole section of it as well as candy I haven't seen in years because most places don't sell them anymore.
Lisa A.
Davidson, NC
I love this store. It has everything from wine, foods from other countries to picture frames and towels. One great tip-get on the email listing and they send out discounts and sales weekly. If you want something different this is your store.
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
I love going in to this store. They have so many different items that look like they came from different parts of the world. Their tea/food section is my favorite area. They have lots of different flavors that you would of never thought of.
Leigh-Anne K.
Spokane, WA
I bought my dining room furniture here, my dishes, rugs, wall-coverings and the wine on my table and the glasses I poured it in. Everything here is wonderful and unique. I love how international my house looks after a visit here. LOVE IT!
Aleixka M.
Love love love world market! They have such a great selection of decor and international foods! They are a little pricey, but it's totally worth it. I got my bathroom decor from there and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out!
Carolyn B.
Escondido, CA
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?