BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
World Market has such a variety of goods made from all around the world depending on what you are looking for. Recently found the perfect wine decanter made in Poland, and beautiful earrings and bangle bracelets made in India. Great quality. Would recommend World Market!
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I have found some amazing home décor items here. I love this store! Unique and eclectic, you can find the perfect gift for yourself or someone else, and it's doubtful they already have the item or will receive the item from anyone else. The quality is very good.
Samantha H.
Tallahassee, FL
I love World Market. The food and wine section is wonderful, their furniture is attractive, and they have interesting things that aren't common to see at other stores. The quality can be hit or miss sometimes, but overall I've been happy with all of my purchases.
Anna Q.
Conroe, TX
You can find some really unique and exotic things in this store. Love the food and wine sections. The food and wine is priced affordable, but the things for your home are a little bit on the pricey side. I have gone to their website and found coupons before.
Darcy R.
Ft Washington, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just discovered this store last year, but I'm now obsessed with it. They have an eclectic collection of items from decor to spices and beyond. I love their collection of different wines.
Marie D.
WAUWATOSA
They have the neastest stuff. All different types of candy, food, wine, beer. I like looking around before I shop. I always find fun things for my little one or for pool parties I have.
Carissa H.
I absolutely love this store!! There are so many unique items and food from all over the world. The prices aren't horrible either. We love going to check out the new items with our kids
Sarah T.
Austin, TX
I love this store. It is my go-to for home decor because it it right up my alley. It has a lot of un-typical pieces which is perfect! I'd definitely give it a try if you've never been!
Ellen W.
This is one of my favorite stores, though I usually save my trips for when they're having a sale - which is often. They have great holiday home decor and great decor pillows. I also love the reading chair I bought there a few months ago. Definitely recommend!
Katie G.
It is just that, a world market. I find it to be hit or miss. Sometimes they have what I am looking for and the price is right...sometimes though the price is too high; Other times I find nothing. Love the concept, love that it is not all from CHINA
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?