BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Victoria G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love how unique and exotic this store always seems, it's probably one of the most visually pleasing home stores to go into. It's great how one side of the store is almost like Morocco sometimes, and the other Provincial France... I absolutely adore the variety, their Devore is amazing. Their food and wine section is really nice too, they have a great selection of international foods. The Swedish Gingersnaps are to die for, I buy them every holiday season. If you have one of these in your area, make a point to stop by and browse for a while, you won't be disappointed!
Veronica M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love shopping at World Market because they have amazing home decor and international foods you can't find elsewhere. There products are not expensive and are well made. My favorite thing to buy are home decor items and accessories like scarves and jewelry. The always have a section of the store dedicated to whichever holiday is near or season it is. The have everything from furniture to shower curtains that are unique and affordable. I highly recommend shopping here and always look for coupons they have to save even more money
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
This store is so much fun to look around. I love the jewelry and the home decor. I also can find awesome foods from around the globe. I have done some traveling and found things I loved. It is awesome finding those same things here, a little piece of a memory.

I have so much stuff from here. It is awesome. Also a great place to gift shop. Some things aren't the best quality, but it is aparent what is and isn't worth buying.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I can't walk in this store without having to buy something. From amazing soaps to cute scarves and jewelry to the neatest home goods. I always spend hours just walking around and looking at everything. Trying my hardest not to drain my bank account to buy all the pretty things. In the end I end up spending way more than I intended but I never regret it #NoBuyersRemorse
sarah f.
Dallas, TX
World Market absolutely love this store to get all my boho home decor like this precious basket my sansaveria calls home. I also really enjoy this store for grabbing international treats like hobnobs, jammy dodgers, and my daily addiction of Barry's tea. My only complaint is the store can be a little overpricd at times.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great store to find fun and unique items. Housewares, clothing, bath and body, furniture, wine and international groceries just to name a few. I love that the tend to stock quirky items that conjure up bits of nostalgia. Everything is so charming and it's a lovely store!
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
My boyfriend bought a few gifts for me and everything wa beautiful! The package wasn't broken. The scarf is soft, the plates are beautiful and the necklace is pretty. The necklace broke after wearing it for the second time so I'm a little salty about that. ❤❤
Courtney C.
I love this store. It is so much fun to shop around in. They have so many great products. The kitchen section is particularly budget friendly and it’s easy to supplement your kitchen with all of the bar ware, and serving ware, etc. I also love their domestics department. Their furniture is great, but the selections in store are minimal and the prices are pretty steep.
Heather S.
Daleville, AL
Love love love this store! I wish they had one locally where I live, so I have to do my shopping online. The items are amazing and the experience is amazing. I can find all kinds of things I was looking for and some that I wasn't.
Abbie C.
Just visited this store for the first time in awhile, and I forgot how much I love it! Some of my favorite earrings are from here, and they have such a great selection of home goods, furniture, and interesting food items, too! It's a great store for finding a unique gift item for someone!
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?