BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Tammy H.
San Diego, CA
I adore all of the colors and patterns in World Market. The candy and beverage sections are always a hit. I have been disappointed with the quality of the outdoor furniture so I will now stick to only trendy furnishings and consumables. But it is a fun experience to shop at World Market!
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This store is amazing! They bring in products from other countries. I love the food section. They have the regular products you can buy, scarfs, lamps, dishes, food; but, then they have their seasonal items.
Yasmin A.
World Market has such a wide variety of items. I love looking at the various foods from different parts of the world, especially the chocolates! They can get kind of pricey, but it's fun to try a new candy from another country every now and then! They also have really beautiful home items.
Erika B.
Tryon, NC
Going Christmas shopping here is a must. You can find food from all over the world, beautiful scarfs and jewelry, along with other knick nack goodies. Some of the items are pricey, however, everything I've gotten there has been excellent quality and has lasted quite a while. LOVE THIS STORE!
Michael G.
Columbus, OH
I really love browsing at this store!

Usually, I can't afford any of the larger/cooler stuff. I've never purchased furniture because of the cost.

I have been able to purchase some smaller kitchen items, and clearance things. I love love LOVE what they carry, but the prices are high.
Dana G.
My dad travels and used to always bring me back certain international products. I love that I can make a trip to World Market and pick up some of the same goodies. I have worn the same pair of $4.99 World Market earrings every day for the past four months, and they're still going strong.
Ashley M.
I must admit right now that I am a World Market addict! There is no possible way that you can go into this store and not walk out with something...whether it be a fabulous wine, furniture for your home, decorations, jewelry, food/candy anything!! this place is so diverse and just amazing.
Amanda A.
Denver, CO
I used to LOVE WM. But I have noticed that their merchandise really doesn't change. If anything, slight variations of the same thing. I feel it is still a bit 90's.
I do love the food. For the longest time it was the only place I could find food from England. But now I have Amazon!
Jennifer M.
Grand Haven, MI
I love this store. I feel all their stuff is good quality and I think they match their prices. They have very unique things and I love buying things for my home or gifts for my friends from this store. They also have a nice selection of foods from other parts of the world to sample.
Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
It absolutely Heaven in this store. It is always such a fun experience when I am in the store, they have so many things unlike anywhere else. I love all the different spices, COFFEE's, foods and of course WINES! I love all the home décor and the cute and unique seasonal decorations!
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?