BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Justine B.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love the products. Love the true street market feel. Love the variety. Can be pricey, but well worth it. I have never been disappointed with any purchase, even the snack foods (which I love). I love the mix of cultures and the variety in options for house-ware. Great place to window shop!
Erin K.
Ramona, CA
I love this store! It's a great place to go to find unique gifts for people who have everything and it's a great place to pick up different craft beers and wine. I like how they also have retro toys that you can't find elsewhere. It's got a little bit of everything for all different demographics.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
I love this store despite it's high pricing. They carry amazing things that you'd see over seas. I love wine gummies and English candies and they have a whole section for oversea brands of foods and sweets. Its a very random store but it has some very unique stuff you won't find anywhere else.
Stacey R.
FPO, NY
I feel like a little kid in a candy store every time I am shopping at World Market. They have so many international food you can buy that you can't find anywhere else in the States. I also like the furniture and kitchen suppplies they have. They are often having promotional sales and discounts too.
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
World Market is one of my favorite places to shop for home decor. They have such a wide selection and all the products are so cute with fun prints and colors! They also always have sales on different products.
Nicole P.
san jose, ca
Going into World Market is so much fun! Any time I go in I love seeing what new products they have to look at or sample. I've gotten hooked on some pretty tasty things, novelty home decor and also tried some of the weirdest Goat Cheese Chips that I couldv'e imagined. It's always an adventure aha.
Abby P.
Youngstown, OH
World Market is so dreamy! It's just SO expensive. I've seen stuff there full price that TJ Maxx has for 70% cheaper. It's fun though! My husband and I especially like the food and wine section. I'd pass on buying home goods from there, as you could find the exact same thing for much cheaper.
Dana G.
My dad travels and used to always bring me back certain international products. I love that I can make a trip to World Market and pick up some of the same goodies. I have worn the same pair of $4.99 World Market earrings every day for the past four months, and they're still going strong.
Jorden M.
I absolutely love World Market! It is an awesome place to find unique pieces for a fraction of the price of stores like Anthropologie. I always seem to have luck in finding great decorative pieces for my home. I also love their international food section. I could spend hours in this store!
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This store is amazing! They bring in products from other countries. I love the food section. They have the regular products you can buy, scarfs, lamps, dishes, food; but, then they have their seasonal items.
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?