BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Tiffany R.
I absolutely love world market! You can find pretty much anything here! I love shopping here for gifts. I feel like the prices are fair for the quality you are getting. It's really fun to find the unique items here!
Hetal S.
San Francisco, CA
My favorite place to shop! awesome for gifts, or if you're looking for international snacks/food items - they always have it. Cute dishes and kitchenware that is reasonably priced- great to get party decor as well!
Gloria C.
Euclid, OH
I enjoy World Market, it a store were you can find the uncommon. You can find beautiful home décor, bath and beauty products, bath towels, foods from different parts of the world, jewelry, wines from everywhere, furniture and more.. Bet you find something that you been looking for, go and see.
Danielle R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
World Market is my go to place for anything and everything! I get my Teas, wine, candy and MORE from here, and I always find the cutest stuff in this store. Everything is very reasonably and I shop here all the time!
Pattie F.
Chesterfield, VA
I absolutely love this store, and all the fun, eclectic things they have. BUT. Sometimes, depending on what you're looking for, the pricing can be a bit outrageous. I shop for smaller things, kitchenware, clothes, even, but the bigger stuff like furniture... I don't want to pay what they're asking.
Lisa B.
I love this store! I have a wonderful dark wood dresser that I purchased there years ago. It needed some assembling - only the drawer knobs and the legs! All solid wood and it looks great, even after all of these years. They have a great wine selection, as well as offerings from different countries that you can't find anywhere else. Where else can I buy my giant bottle of Mai Ploy sweet red pepper sauce? :)
Katrina O.
San Francisco, CA
You've just come back from traveling the world, and you're craving that one food/drink item from the one place. You can go to World Market to get it!!

They really have the coolest international items and them make for great grifts too. I shop here all the time when I want to put a smile on my face
Berit L.
Cambridge, MA
Although not everything is super cheap, the home decor is pretty unique and affordable. The quality isn't always great, especially with textiles, but the furniture is surprisingly sturdy. Also, they have a lot of international food items that are hard to find in other places. Overall, not an everyday shopping destination, but if you're looking for a good gift or something to brighten up your house, a great stop.
Jessica J.
Burke, VA
I think World Market is such a fun store - they have such unique home decor and furniture, as well as various gifts, food and wine, accessories, etc. Their prices are generally very reasonable. Keep an eye out for sales, as well as contests (I'm still hoping to win a shopping spree there one day!).
Wilma F.
This store is actually better than Pier 1 Imports because everything is much more unique. Plus they carry grocery items. I have a friend who shops here for gift items to fill her baskets. She makes theme baskets for every holiday, so she is sure to find what she needs here, all in one place.
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?