BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Elizabeth T.
Forest, VA
I love World Market because there is exciting stuff from all around the world on every aisle. I get food, dishes, furniture, jewelry, soap, anything from there when I want something that isn't so generic and my life needs a little spice. My whole family shops here and we really love the cool and eclectic homegoods.
Christine N.
Saugus, CA
This is such a fun store to roam around in. i usually gravitate towards the snack/candy aisles. their foods and drinks are from around the world, and it's fun exploring the different flavors and tastes. there's also a bunch of home decor and kitchen stuff as well! I've spotted many cute mugs and such from here as well!
jennifer b.
Such a unique experience. Love the feel of this store and the quality of the products. Good prices, some things can be pricey but that's usually for the larger good quality items. I did buy a wooden couch from here that broke, but other than that I have loved everything I bought here. Their christmas decorations are to die for.
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
World Market definitely has unique items! They have cute jewelry, adorable furniture, unique little trinkets and a wide variety of food and drink items from around the world. They also have an interesting assortment of wine. The closest one to me is over an hour away though. I wish they were more widespread.
Carrie s.
Duluth, GA
This store sells a variety of products including food/beverages from around the world, house wares, clothing and accessories, stationary, etc. I have bought several food items from World Market after traveling abroad and longing for something that I really enjoyed in another country. I have also gotten several scarves and a few jewelry pieces. I have been very pleased with everything purchased in this store and the prices.
Justynn Y.
Farmington, MI
Absolutly love the fun and cool things you can get from this store. I was my go to place for unique gifts, basets, boxes and jewelry.

Then they closed every store near me and I can only order online. Still fun products, but I don't buy nearly as much from here anymore and it was fun just to walk through. :/
Laurelle S.
Santa Clara, CA
I love this store already but after I signed up for free to be a member I got tons of deals and they emailed me coupons so every time I go I pull up my email on my phone and see what kind of coupons and deals I have available. Members also get $10 gift credits after a certain amount of points! yay! free money!
Angela H.
Abilene, Ks
Love World Market! All of their products are unique, but some are a little pricey. I personally go there for spices and coffee because they have lots of selection and great prices. I also enjoy buying wines and beer here because they have such a unique selection. I also like to browse their homewares section. Lots of inexpensive basic dishes and cookware....also great kitchen storage like jars, etc....

Fun place!!
Cameron J.
Wilmington, NC
Awesome store, great prices. I like the variety they have, without the store being overwhelming. The furniture pieces seem to be great quality. We got an armoire a few years ago, and it has held up great, as well as it is still good looking. I like the prices on the stemware/dinnerware section as well.
Tiffany R.
I absolutely love world market! You can find pretty much anything here! I love shopping here for gifts. I feel like the prices are fair for the quality you are getting. It's really fun to find the unique items here!
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?