BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
Love shopping at world market because I can always find awesome food/snacks/drinks from all over the world! I love the japanese sodas and also the furniture are great! I can spend an hour browsing and finding great products to bring home with. I enjoy picking out my prefer six pack of beer/cider to try. love this store!
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
Remember when Pier One had authentic, unique, international home decor and even clothing? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, it is OK, just go to World Market. They have home decor, clothing, accessories, even food and candy at great prices. It is like going to a trading bazaar, without the haggling, sadly!
Courtney B.
Gladstone, OR
I love a lot of the different decor options available at World Market, but the quality varies from time to time. I have gotten home with half broken products without noticing. Double check your purchase to avoid any hassle. They have fun products, but they may not be worth it if you see a lot of broken items on the shelf.
Lia L.
Woodstock, IL
World Market always has something I want, whether I can afford it or not. I usually find something, such as decent quality, really cute earrings for around $5 (or less when on sale). The imported food section is also awesome, as are the craft beers and wines.

What's out of my price range, but I really enjoy looking at is their furniture section of the store. I would furnish my whole home with furniture from World Market if I could.
Diana H.
I love finding unique items at World Market, especially paintings and artwork - that can't be found anywhere else. The price is comparable to Pier 1 Imports and sometimes the items from World Market feel a bit more unique. A fun store to walk through and browse as well. Extensive wine collection in most stores as well.
Casey M.
Kernersville, NC
I hope to one day decorate my house in everything in World Market. It has an amazing, eclectic collection of everything from prints, curtains, furniture and flatware from around the world. It can be very expensive (especially the furniture). I wish they had a "fair trade" section, and I would feel a lot better about paying the prices. I wish Ten Thousand Villages and World Market would get together and make a store, that would be amazing!
Deena I.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE World Market. I would go every day if I could! They have such a variety of unique, rare items ranging from kitchenware, jewelry, stationary, bath items to even furniture! OH! And their wine selection is AMAZING! Plus, you get coupons in the mail and they have a wonderful rewards program. Gotta love World Market!
Casey S.
Akron , OH
I love World Market! Their products are so unique and unlike anything else. They're from all around the world, too. They have the most colorful fabrics, the biggest alcohol (beer and wine) selection I've ever seen! Their products are sturdy, beautiful and just all around awesome. It's so easy to get lost in the store!
Michael S.
San jose, CA
Expensive. but they have good products. They also have rare products which is great. Generally their staff is as diverse as trader Joe's which makes for a fun conversation when in line. They have a great fresh seafood selection.
jennifer b.
Such a unique experience. Love the feel of this store and the quality of the products. Good prices, some things can be pricey but that's usually for the larger good quality items. I did buy a wooden couch from here that broke, but other than that I have loved everything I bought here. Their christmas decorations are to die for.
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?