BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Stephanie A.
Villa Park, IL
I LOVE World market. There is always something new to see and try out and their spring selection is always the best. If you're looking for a gift or just something fun for your home, World Market never disappoints. They also import Abida Strawberry in the summer (not easy to find in Chicago) so, they're awesome in my book!
Christine R.
MILLPORT, AL
I cannot begin to say how much I love this store. I bought all the matching blue Mason Jar kitchen items they had because they matched perfectly in my kitchen. They also have some amazing smelling bath salts and soaps! I definitely recommend at least stopping by and checking the store out. You'll probably fall in love.
Nicole G.
I find so many fun goodies at World Market. They are pricier than Target or comparable stores but are great for finding gifts, stationery and unique items. Their wrapping paper is beautiful and thick -- perfect for making envelope liners with. In addition, they have a ton of food and drink items you don't typically see elsewhere.
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
World Market is such an awesome store! I always get so excited to go here. They always have such awesome, beautiful imports from around the world. I like to go here every few weeks, just to see what new seasonal products they have.
Mary H.
This is one of my favorite stores for home goods. They have a lot of items similar to Pier One but for half the price. They also have cute accessories like scarves and jewelry. I have purchased a couple of pieces of furniture and it is good quality. You can always find coupons for 20% off so you never have to pay full price.
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
Love shopping at world market because I can always find awesome food/snacks/drinks from all over the world! I love the japanese sodas and also the furniture are great! I can spend an hour browsing and finding great products to bring home with. I enjoy picking out my prefer six pack of beer/cider to try. love this store!
Diana H.
I love finding unique items at World Market, especially paintings and artwork - that can't be found anywhere else. The price is comparable to Pier 1 Imports and sometimes the items from World Market feel a bit more unique. A fun store to walk through and browse as well. Extensive wine collection in most stores as well.
Casey S.
Akron , OH
I love World Market! Their products are so unique and unlike anything else. They're from all around the world, too. They have the most colorful fabrics, the biggest alcohol (beer and wine) selection I've ever seen! Their products are sturdy, beautiful and just all around awesome. It's so easy to get lost in the store!
Tiffany P.
From an online perspective, World Market is lacking. More than half of the items seen on the site are not available for purchase online. Why tease your customers like that? Some of us live HOURS away from a WM and therefore must shop online. It feels like we're being cheated out of your gorgeous & amazing products.
Gillian F.
Amherst, MA
Remember when Pier One had authentic, unique, international home decor and even clothing? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, it is OK, just go to World Market. They have home decor, clothing, accessories, even food and candy at great prices. It is like going to a trading bazaar, without the haggling, sadly!
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?