BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Taylor H.
Auburn, AL
Sign up to be on the email list!!!! They offer additional deals to those who sign up. I ended up getting the chair of my dreams at two thirds of the original cost. It's frequently used and is still holding up (it's still the first thing guests compliment on)! I always go to world market when I need to add some culture to my shopping. Weather it's imported candies, beers, coffee, or furniture pieces...world market always has something to satisfy the need for quality and uniqueness.
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I used to live in Europe, and I can find all the cooking ingredients I need to replicate recipes I made during my 16 years abroad. World Market also has great coffee, cute furniture and great dining and cooking products. I go here about twice a month!
Ashley B.
Berkeley, CA
I have gotten furniture, purses, little gifts, wine, and olives - so I've sampled pretty much everything. The problem is that you can get great looking furniture, but assembly is usually difficult (most are wood builds and you really have to work to get things to fit) and structurally they are hit and miss. I love the wine selection and the smaller gifts and the furniture sets can be awesome deals, but be wary of chairs because they will need tightening on a pretty consistent basis.
Kelly B.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm happy with their furniture, foods, wines, sodas, beers, home goods, and kitchenware, but their art selection is awful. Everything else outweighs the awful, though.

We've had our dining room set for 10 years, our ottoman and leather chair for 8, and dozens of decor goods for family and friends. Everything is well loved and hardly shows any well.
Thera H.
This is one of my absolute favorite stores! I really love the selection of obscure/worldly foods and their candle section is to die for. They also carry a wide variety of home furnishings and decorations. My boyfriend really enjoys their nostalgic sodas ~ they have quite a few flavors. If you've never been to this store, I highly recommend checking it out.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm in love with World Market!! When I shop there, it's usually food I purchase. This store is the only place that carries a favorite wine spritzer of mine, Pomula, which is available in two flavors: Pomegranate and Passion Fruit. World Market also carries candy that I'm unable to locate at other retailers, like candy pasta. It's sour and tangy 😋.
SARAH M.
I love World Market! It is such a unique environment, and provides its own experience-which is unlike any other store you will be in. So many beautiful, colorful, and exquisite items which are made in other fascinating places. I just LOVE looking around at all of the other-world curiosities. Very good place to shop for Christmas presents! :)
jo c.
This store gets me in sooo much trouble! My just bought our first house and we are slowly redecorating each room. The majority of the stuff so far has cone from World Market. We love this store, especially when they have great deals going on!
Ashlyn R.
Ladonia, TX
World Market is a really neat store if you have never been in one before. It is very unique, and has many different types of things inside it. It has decorations for the whole house to fancy imported wine and other beverages. It even has things for the kids and pets as well! World Market is very diverse and is definitely a "must go in" store!
Jesi C.
Lawrence, KS
They have tons of cute and handy kitchen items. The international food always lures me in. They have the best candy for stocking stuffers at Christmas. Also, if you join their rewards club, they give you $10 to spend for your birthday!
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?