BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I walked into a World Market about a month ago, and absolutely loved it. It has such a variety of items in clothing, jewelry, kitchen and home décor. I love this store- I am now always stopping by first if I'm looking for something on my list, it isn't crazy mass produced and so unique that some other places can not compete with. It also has a awesome variety of food items and wine!
Alexa H.
I am obsessed with world market! You can get snacks from all over, and nut mixes to snack on are so much more delicious and cheap than the grocery store. They also have a wide variety of coffee and store brand snacks. I also get a lot of cute and cheap jewelry here.
Komal U.
jacksonville
I recently went to world market near me for the first time! I was pleasantly surprised to see there collection! They had a very unique collection of eclectic furniture as well as other things.
If you want one of a kind decor/furniture you should check out this place!
Catalina N.
I love this store for buying small decorations and jewelry. I also like the food they sell there and how fun the store is. I always find something fun to buy. I don't like the price of some of the things they sell (expensive!), but I still like the things they sell.
JeNai R.
Dallas, TX
Love World Market! They a great selection of imports from around the globe. Love there food market, was able to find some item from Europe that I can't find anywhere else. They have a decent wine selections, neat decor finds & beautiful furniture. All reasonably priced & if you sign up for their rewards program you'll receive coupons which make even more affordable.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA
I love world market, their things are unique and beautiful. They can be a bit spendy, but nothing too bad. The quality is great. I could walk around this store for hours...I like to circle it over and over again, and every time I find something new. The wine is constantly on sale, and the selection is out of this world. The have specialty food items, which is awesome!
Nicolette K.
Lompoc, CA
If you have never been to a world market you really need to go. They have everything ! Things you don't find at the regular grocery store. And there prices are not outrageous. Me and my family go about once a month to look for fun things to fill baskets with for gifts. They also have a great wine and beer selection! There furniture is to die for ! Everything about this store is great. I recommend you try it !
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love shopping at world market. It's is one of my favorite stores. Ebates just added them so now I earn cash back when I shop here! They have an amazing selection of overseas food and decor! I get my tea and biscuits from here! I love their throw pillows too!!
Michelle D.
Whittier, CA
I love this store. There's tons of stuff for your home that's inexpensive and rare. I really like to buy mugs from this place they last long and they have so many different cute kinds, some come with infusers for your tea or some with plates. can't complain about the price is there on point for the items they also carry items from around the world which is cool.
Michelle H.
Redlands, CA
I love World Market. If you're on their mailing list you'll get coupons sent to you. I've bought all sorts of items for my house here. They have items made in a bunch of different countries. Most recently, ive purchased some chair cushions and wall art. Even if you're just out shopping for the day, its worth checking this store out even if you don't buy anything.
Carolyn B.
Escondido, CA
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?