BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Janina C.
I really enjoy World Market. I could really spend hours upon hours of just looking through all their sections. I typically only buy Japanese/Indian candies from there for my family. I am always so tempted to try the other food. It definitely isn't a cheap place and only on rare occasions have I seen things on sale that I would actually buy. Overall though, I think it's great and it has great customer service!
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This store is so fun to walk around in. There are lots of different items, usually pretty great quality items. There are lots of unique food items and other things that you can't really find anywhere else. I like that they always have a coffee sample. It's a great place to come to for gift shopping, and also has some great gifts for white elephant purposes!! The only downside is that the items can be a bit pricey.
Savannah C.
World market is the best place to find all of your unique furniture, drinks, and snacks! My favorite thing to get from World Market is the blood orange Italian soda. It's absolutely delicious! They have a wide range of beers, wines, chairs, candies, drinks, and more. Such a great store!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I've found everything from unique decor to foreign beers here! I could spend hours in the store. They have a make your own 6 pack offer which is great if you'd like to try beers from all over the world. You also can find awesome food and treats, I found Guinness filled chocolates here!
Amanda B.
Mansfield, TX
I have bought several pieces of furniture from world market as well as many decorator items. I must say there furniture is priced reasonably for the quality of the craftsmanship. I bought my bedroom suite for under $1000 about 5 years ago and I still love all of it. I also purchased my dining table and chairs from world market a few years ago. The fact that the furniture is made of real wood is what makes the products so reliable. I also love how unique the pieces are compared to things you find in other typical departments stores.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love me some World Market!! This place has such eclectic and unique items. And I love how they have so many food items from different regions. Prices can be expensive depending on what you are buying but the kitchen items are usually fairly priced. I love buying mugs and plates there.
Alexis W.
Lawrence, KS
Love, love, love this store! Not only is it so amazing to find cheap imported food from all corners of the world, but the furniture and other products always seem to be so cute and adorable. I own three rugs, a pouf, tea kettle, and mug. It's been my favorite store for decorating my apartment.
Melissa F.
Rock Hill, SC
I have always been a fan of World Market. It's a great store to explore and there are always new things to discover. Some of the items are pricey, but they also have lots of little trinkets and odd-and-ends that are affordable. I love perusing the food aisles for neat little snacks and their Make Your Own 6-Pack is a great as a gift or if you just want to try new beers without commitment.
Beth B.
Seattle, WA
My favorite part about shopping at World Market for myself for or a client is that they've got objects and furniture pieces that might not be easily found elsewhere (especially for the same price). Case and point: I was looking for a large leaning mirror with a natural fiber frame: found one at World Market for $299 when a comparable one at West Elm would have been $499. Bought it, love it.
Melissa B.
Mason, MI
If you ever need a gift for someone, no matter who or what, you will be able to find it at WM. I am obsessed with their European candy selection - Kinder and the top chocolates from across the pond - and they have a great wine and coffee selection. They sell housewares and soaps and lotions and wonderful decor, and such cute toys - even furniture! Prices are great, there's always a sale.
Carolyn B.
Escondido, CA
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?