World Market
World Market
By World Market
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
7 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the diversity of their items and the different cultures that the feature. I move shopping for Christmas ornaments and decorations, and yes this is the best holiday store
JORDAN H.
JORDAN H.
La grande, Or
2 years, 12 months ago
If you have someone who loves to travel and misses treats from the countries they've been to this is THE best place to go! It would also be great if you have someone who wants to travel and experience other cultures but for some reason can't.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
3 years, 4 months ago
I'm originally from New Orleans i go here to get some of my faves. They sell New Orleans beer, chips and mixes. During Mardi Gras you could find almost everything to be there. So every Christmas i surprise my mom and husband with goody bags.
Yarikza A.
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
3 years, 7 months ago
I am Puerto Rican and I live in South Carolina. I am constantly in the look out for those products I grew up with back home. I visited our local World Market and I found chorizo and a box of Paella...I grew up eating the exact same products more that 30 years ago in my island. That is what I go for when I visit the store.
Kaleigh B.
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
3 years, 7 months ago
I love it and always shop there for holidays and end up getting a lot for myself too! I find the best additions to my big gifts, and they have awesome stocking stuffers!
Fletcher B.
Fletcher B.
Hartsville, SC
3 years, 8 months ago
LOVE LOVE World Market for holiday shopping! They have great deals on jewelry and scarves!
Casey S.
Casey S.
Akron, OH
3 years, 8 months ago
They carry so many unique items! I love their food & alcohol selection. You're definitely not going to find the same items at your local grocery store. They have awesome little knick-knacks, too.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Macomb, MI
3 years, 8 months ago
Yes!!! You can get so many weird little stocking stuffers here! Also they sell all kinds of bath type items as well, you could make a gift basket of gourmet food, alcohol, ornaments, etc. The possibilities are endless!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
3 years, 9 months ago
There area ton of great gift ideas here! I'm quick to gift kitchen supplies--handy gadgets, pantry items, or mugs, and they have a ton of those. I've also gotten cute scarves for my sister there, and a rug for my mom!
Beth S.
Beth S.
3 years, 9 months ago
I think this place is great to find cute/different stocking stuffers for both my kids and my husband.