World Market
By World Market
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
5 months, 1 week ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the diversity of their items and the different cultures that the feature. I move shopping for Christmas ornaments and decorations, and yes this is the best holiday store
JORDAN H.
JORDAN H.
La grande, Or
2 years, 10 months ago
If you have someone who loves to travel and misses treats from the countries they've been to this is THE best place to go! It would also be great if you have someone who wants to travel and experience other cultures but for some reason can't.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
3 years, 2 months ago
I'm originally from New Orleans i go here to get some of my faves. They sell New Orleans beer, chips and mixes. During Mardi Gras you could find almost everything to be there. So every Christmas i surprise my mom and husband with goody bags.
Yarikza A.
Yarikza A.
Elgin, SC
3 years, 5 months ago
I am Puerto Rican and I live in South Carolina. I am constantly in the look out for those products I grew up with back home. I visited our local World Market and I found chorizo and a box of Paella...I grew up eating the exact same products more that 30 years ago in my island. That is what I go for when I visit the store.
Kaleigh B.
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
3 years, 5 months ago
I love it and always shop there for holidays and end up getting a lot for myself too! I find the best additions to my big gifts, and they have awesome stocking stuffers!
Fletcher B.
Fletcher B.
Hartsville, SC
3 years, 6 months ago
LOVE LOVE World Market for holiday shopping! They have great deals on jewelry and scarves!
Casey S.
Casey S.
Akron, OH
3 years, 7 months ago
They carry so many unique items! I love their food & alcohol selection. You're definitely not going to find the same items at your local grocery store. They have awesome little knick-knacks, too.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Macomb, MI
3 years, 7 months ago
Yes!!! You can get so many weird little stocking stuffers here! Also they sell all kinds of bath type items as well, you could make a gift basket of gourmet food, alcohol, ornaments, etc. The possibilities are endless!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
3 years, 7 months ago
There area ton of great gift ideas here! I'm quick to gift kitchen supplies--handy gadgets, pantry items, or mugs, and they have a ton of those. I've also gotten cute scarves for my sister there, and a rug for my mom!
Beth S.
Beth S.
3 years, 8 months ago
I think this place is great to find cute/different stocking stuffers for both my kids and my husband.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Nashville, TN
4 years ago
If you want unique gifts that people wouldn't normally get this is def one of the best places to try out!
Washington, VA
4 years, 1 month ago
Its the BEST for holiday shopping! I like going there for smaller stocking-stuffer type gifts and for decorations, but they also have great toys and accessories.
. ..
. ..
Their cookies!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Hayden, ID
4 years, 1 month ago
I love all of the unique and quirky items they carry and food is always on the top of my list. :)
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
4 years, 2 months ago
Anytime gifts. Entertainment accessories. Beautiful, quality furniture.
Washington, VA
4 years, 2 months ago
World Market is perfect for gift shopping at any time of the year. I went there last year for stocking stuffers and gifts for several people on my list. They have unique products that make great gifts as well as a great selection of cards and gift wrap.
Kate G.
Kate G.
4 years, 3 months ago
I think it's perfect--especially for foodie friends! My roommate & I went abroad this semester to England, so I got her a couple of British items for Christmas before we went. Lots of cute stuff!
4 years, 4 months ago
I like to go to world market when I have most of my gifts but am still looking for a few things for people. They always have really pretty scarves for the girls in your life, and nice little wooden frames that would make great gifts for parental figures, etc.
Dayna T.
Dayna T.
4 years, 4 months ago
My favorite product to get during the holidays are the beautiful Christmas tree ornaments!!!! they go with any decor!!!! Beautiful many colors.
Veronika R.
Veronika R.
Bad Abbach, Bayern
Snacks, beer and decor
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
4 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE shopping at World Market for stocking stuffers. I get my parents coffee, my kids chocolate, and my friends bracelets and trinkets. They are great place to look for a hostess gift or gift bottle of wine.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Sonora, CA
Their ornaments :)
Stefani C.
Stefani C.
4 years, 6 months ago
This place is the best for gifts! You can get almost anyone something from World Market. GREAT STORE!
Lyla W.
Lyla W.
Amherst, OH
4 years, 6 months ago
Its a great place to find unique gifts or something for that person who has everything
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Lafayette, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
Accessories for women! i love their candles and scarfs too!
Heather T.
Heather T.
West Chester, PA
4 years, 7 months ago
They have the cutest stocking stuffers and ornaments! Also I always find accessories for all the women on my list.
Marie A.
Marie A.
Mandeville, LA
4 years, 7 months ago
Perfect place to shop for gifts! It has such a wide variety of stuff you wont find anywhere else!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
San Luis Obispo
4 years, 8 months ago
I bought all of my friends their Christmas presents at World Market. They have great unique items that you wont find anywhere else. although they can be on the priceier side they do have some great deals!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
All of the great food.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes I made gift baskets with different foods and beverages from the food section.
Adrienne B.
Adrienne B.
Saint Louis, MO
4 years, 8 months ago
I love how you can find really unique gifts at this store. I bought my future brother-in-law this vintage bottled soda sample pack, he loved it! I love stores where you can find new, interesting things for gift-giving and decorating!
Fpo, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
YES! They offer many holiday chocolate gift sets. I like the German and Belgian chocolates.
Fpo, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes! They have a lot of holiday gift boxes such as chocolates, Xmas decor, and seasonal holiday items.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
4 years, 9 months ago
It's great if you are looking for unique items. Filling a bag with their unique candies are a great gift alone. Not the place to go in you are on a budget, but great for finding something special.
Cedar Park, TX
4 years, 9 months ago
They always have great holiday decorations and a lot of international foods and candies.
Cedar Park, TX
loudmilla y.
loudmilla y.
El Cajon, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
Definitely! it has everything you might need for Christmas, really a wide variety of products and foods :)
Mia I.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
Spices and olive oil
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
4 years, 9 months ago
Love shopping here for small gifts like housewares and jewelery, and love their Christmas decorations
Aryah C.
Aryah C.
Bremerton, WA
4 years, 9 months ago
Its a great place for shopping but it is a little on the expensive side. But if your looking for that one special thing and are willing to pay a little more than yes. I would shop there for Christmas.
Layla M.
Layla M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
It's a great place for holiday shopping! Lot's of great wines and yummy smelling soaps.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Milwaukee, WI
4 years, 10 months ago
Absolutely! they have everything from home decor and household items to coffee, tea, and gourmet foods, wine/champagne/beer, body wash/lotion, jewelry, scarves, and even some unique toys! you can definitely get a good selection of stocking stuffers there, too, at really good prices. i HIGHLY recommend for holiday shopping!
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
They have great Christmas ornaments!!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Greenwood, IN
4 years, 10 months ago
I think it's a perfect place to shop for gifts (not just holiday shopping). Lots of unique gifts for the home or little knick knacks.
Eva L.
Eva L.
Durham, NC
4 years, 10 months ago
I love this store for their great selection on international food, but for decorating items they are great as well because they do not mass produce items - meaning they never stock 100+ items of one kind so if you buy a pillow there - you will not see in every other house in the neighborhood. It allows you to put a unique touch on your house at very reasonable prices.