by World Market
Ask a Question
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca

What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Holly C.
Soaps and kitchen decor.
JORDAN H.
JORDAN H.
Nov. 23, 2014, 6:53 p.m.
Mostly food from other countries :)
kara m.
kara m.
Nov. 11, 2014, 3 p.m.
The worldwide food!
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
April 25, 2014, 10:45 p.m.
My husband and I are from Europe and we constantly bought products that are from our countries. We can not get them anywhere else.
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
March 31, 2014, 2:42 a.m.
It's too hard to narrow it down to one!! :)
Cydney N.
Cydney N.
March 7, 2014, 1:40 p.m.
I love the grocery section as well as household appliances!!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Feb. 1, 2014, 6:16 p.m.
I could spend hours looking at their grocery section. So many random and interesting things to try!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Jan. 27, 2014, 12:45 p.m.
Love all the kitchen products, textiles, candles and soaps! I love to do Christmas shopping here too, the scarves and jewelry are cute and the food section has lots of fun candy from around the world - great stocking stuffer!
Trena L.
Trena L.
Oct. 20, 2013, 12:09 p.m.
Browsing the wine and beer selection can be fun!
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Oct. 8, 2013, 8:31 p.m.
I love looking at their furniture pieces hopefully soon I'll have my own place so I can go crazy and buy lots of items here to decorate!!
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
July 23, 2013, 11:28 p.m.
Home decor! My go to spot for the best world-y items!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
July 1, 2013, 5:16 p.m.
I love the food and stationery.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
June 4, 2013, 11:58 p.m.
Their wine selection!
Damaris F.
Damaris F.
June 3, 2013, 10:53 a.m.
I love everything there! I love the unique stuff they have for decorating. I can always find what I'm looking for. And i like their paintings. I love their furniture. And they have different types of foods and spices from all over the world(hence World Market) that are awesome to experiment with. And they have tons of wine!!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
May 30, 2013, 2:38 p.m.
I love shopping in their food section - there are always awesome new things I haven't tried before! But I also really love looking at their home decor items as well - they have an excellent selection!
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
May 25, 2013, 12:05 a.m.
Kitchen stuff!!!!
Pattie F.
Pattie F.
May 22, 2013, 10:31 a.m.
I'm a huge sucker for the wall hangings & other fun things like that - picture frames, pictures, art, etc. I love that World Market has some of the same items as other locations, but also brings more variety!
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
May 8, 2013, 2:28 a.m.
It is a great place to look for birthday presents for all you're friends. They have really unique gifts that are super cute and everyone love them!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
May 5, 2013, 11:56 a.m.
ALL THE THINGS!!! Haha :) I particularly like their earrings, ethnic food/spices, and their unique mugs.
Influenster M.
April 17, 2013, 9:34 a.m.
Food! I love the chocolates I can find there.
Stephanie H.
April 16, 2013, 2:52 p.m.
Everything :-)
Stephanie H.
April 16, 2013, 2:52 p.m.
Everything :-)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
April 10, 2013, 7:55 a.m.
Furniture, lamps, wine, specialty foods.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
April 4, 2013, 3:57 p.m.
Candy and wine. They have a wonderful selection of both!!
Beth L.
Beth L.
April 3, 2013, 12:34 p.m.
I go for the decor, but usually leave with sweets! Their world selection of chocolate always gets me.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
March 8, 2013, 12:20 p.m.
There are a lot of kitchen tools and foods that other stores in my area do not carry.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
March 7, 2013, 9:48 a.m.
I love looking at their cook books and food related items, especially those unique foods from different places!
Amy H.
Amy H.
March 7, 2013, 9:09 a.m.
Unique food items, cooking gadgets. Stay away from the Ginger beer it is HORRIBLE! I wanna throw up just thinking of it.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Feb. 25, 2013, 4:09 p.m.
I really like all the cookies and candies from all of the different countries!
Terri Q.
Terri Q.
Feb. 23, 2013, 10:47 a.m.
Love their accessories, and the food selection is awesome!
Heather T.
Heather T.
Feb. 18, 2013, 9:12 a.m.
Accessories like scarves, necklaces, bracelets, bags, etc. And beer!
Feb. 1, 2013, 8:16 p.m.
I have to agree with the food and snacks! I've also found some cute jewelry and tote bags here.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Jan. 20, 2013, 3:44 p.m.
There is so much! The furniture is very unique. I find lots of small home accessories like curtains, pillows, silverware... And drink mixes! They have some GREAT drink mixes! :D
Janea W.
Janea W.
Jan. 16, 2013, 2:10 p.m.
Wine and champagne, snacks, lighting, kitchenware
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Jan. 15, 2013, 3:24 p.m.
All of their decorating stuff is really neat. They also have a lot of good wines - a good selection of everything, really.
Janis J.
Janis J.
Jan. 7, 2013, 8:45 a.m.
Everything I love this store.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Dec. 30, 2012, 7:51 a.m.
I love going to this store and just looking around. I usually end up leaving with something that I didn't even know I needed.
Beth G.
Beth G.
Dec. 19, 2012, 11:56 a.m.
Wine and beer
Liliana J.
Liliana J.
Dec. 13, 2012, 9:47 a.m.
Food and wine. They have grocery items there that remind me of the time I spent living in Paris.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Dec. 11, 2012, 10:27 a.m.
I like their wine selection, and their furniture.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Dec. 3, 2012, 8:18 p.m.
In store..food and kitchen section. Online..furniture and home decorating.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Nov. 30, 2012, 2:07 p.m.
I could stay in World Market for an entire day. I absolutely love this store. It has a little bit of everything and the prices are great. I love all of the home decor and the furniture is great as well. There are lots of little trinkets that are fun. The wine selection is great too. All the different foods are nice and unique. I love this store.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Nov. 26, 2012, 2:40 p.m.
EVERYTHING! I do tend to go straight for the textiles and/or spices though!
Nov. 24, 2012, 5:37 p.m.
Curtains and home decor! It's actually not all that expensive if you watch their sales and use coupons when they offer them. I've purchased curtains for my living room and my dining room, and I love that they're unique, high quality, and not the same cookie cutter ones you'll find at the big box stores.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Nov. 19, 2012, 11:34 a.m.
That's a hard question. Everything, but if I had to pick I'd go with furniture. Half my apartment is World Market furniture.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Nov. 18, 2012, 7 a.m.
Everything! I'm always hooked on something new when I browse their site.
Mia I.
Mia I.
Nov. 16, 2012, 5:50 p.m.
Spices and candies
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Nov. 15, 2012, 6:57 a.m.
I collect elephant stuff so that and they have a lot of unique foods, drinks, and snacks. They have a pretty good dark chocolate selection.
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Nov. 15, 2012, 5:49 a.m.
All the different types of food and snacks!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Nov. 14, 2012, 5:51 p.m.
Everything. I could browse forever!

Join Now