World Market
World Market
By World Market
Carolyn B.
Vista, Ca

What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?

Veronica M.
Veronica M.
1 year ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My favorite thing to shop for is home decor items and accessories like scarves and jewelry. I also love their seasonal items like Christmas ornaments
Holly C.
JORDAN H.
JORDAN H.
La grande, Or
3 years, 4 months ago
Mostly food from other countries :)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
3 years, 5 months ago
The worldwide food!
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
3 years, 12 months ago
My husband and I are from Europe and we constantly bought products that are from our countries. We can not get them anywhere else.
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
4 years ago
It's too hard to narrow it down to one!! :)
Cydney N.
Cydney N.
Overland Park, KS
4 years, 1 month ago
I love the grocery section as well as household appliances!!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
4 years, 2 months ago
I could spend hours looking at their grocery section. So many random and interesting things to try!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
4 years, 2 months ago
Love all the kitchen products, textiles, candles and soaps! I love to do Christmas shopping here too, the scarves and jewelry are cute and the food section has lots of fun candy from around the world - great stocking stuffer!