World Market
World Market
By World Market
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL

What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?

Kenzie  K.
Kenzie K.
Chapin, SC
2 years, 10 months ago
I picked up some chocolate soda. Seems they have a lot of odd chocolatey things, haha!
Colleen b.
Colleen b.
Calimesa , CA
3 years, 3 months ago
Anchovies covered in dark chocolate
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
3 years, 11 months ago
I found a Banana Bread Beer no joke and it tasted good.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
4 years, 2 months ago
Biscoff spread...and now I buy it every time I'm there.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
4 years, 4 months ago
Chocolate covered bacon is definitely the strangest thing I have ever tasted fron World Market. I actually enjoyed it.
Berit L.
Berit L.
Cambridge, MA
5 years ago
I bought a didgeridoo for only $40. I can ~almost~ play it...
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Clearwater, FL
5 years ago
A rice paper candy - it was a new thing for me to try and I ended up loving it! It's my new must have!
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
San Francisco, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
Chocolate covered bacon :)
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Jacksonville, FL
5 years, 1 month ago
Hot sauce chocolate- my husband loves trying new things, so I picked it up for him!