BY WORLD MARKET

• What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?2 Answers
  • Are there any good sites for coupons/discounts? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how often they expand or how they pick w...1 Answers
World Market
  • "If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida." in 49 reviews
  • "I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up." in 22 reviews
  • "The store is organized in a way that can be a little overwhelming, I always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection." in 18 reviews
  • "Some of the home decor items can be a bit kitschy/souvenir-like at times, but they definitely keep a large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!" in 18 reviews
  • "It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!" in 15 reviews
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
Love this place! I only go about 2-3 times a year but it's always fun to find new things. BF and I originally went to look at the furniture (nice but a bit out of our budget) and found so many other things. Their brand of coffee is pretty good and I get my coffee syrups from here too. It's also one of the few places where I can find more than one brand of matcha powder. While their food section is small, it has quite a bit of interesting stuff that could be perfect for those who like to do up  his/her own gift baskets.
Silvia T.
Youngsville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Everything is so cool in this store! I also tend to spend more money than I should here! I come here for the amazing snacks! That includes strawberry Pocky! I love trying out different snacks from different parts of the world! Not to mention the toys, and all the soaps & wine & basically the whole entire store like WOW! I feel like I travel the whole world within 1 entire store! Amazing! Also great for picking out gifts during the holidays or in general!
Bethany B.
Missoula, MT
I love world market, you walk in and just feel good, the company brings you all types of different ingredients that you won’t find in other stores and they have great products. If you go to their wine section and find one you like you can save money by buying in bulk. Their Christmas selection takes you back to the olden days and just a great atmosphere.
Angela S.
I absolutely love, love, love this store! Everything is so unique and authentic. I love traveling and experiencing new cultures and this place definitely has that travel feel. They don't just have furniture and decor. They sell snacks, wine, kids books, toys, seasonal decor, really cool Christmas ornaments, etc. My son and I have a Christmas tradition where we go to World Market and each pick out our favorite ornament to put on the tree. It's a fun experience. I will say that it is expensive to shop there, however you gotta look for sales. They have some great sales that make it affordable! I, myself am on a budget, which clearly doesn't make me a person who can walk into any store and go nuts, but I can still shop here and get deals I can get excited about!
Mimi F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m addicted to World Market!
The Home decor is unusual and beautiful at the same time! I have bought lots of items such as curtains, lamps and pictures there. Another plus is all of the food items from around the world. It’s a great place to shop and you can find almost anything you want.
Elisabeth C.
pittsfield
Everything I’ve ever ordered from world market has met my expectations. High quality and wide selection but can be somewhat on the expensive side. They offer a large variety in a wide range of items, from household goods to clothing.
Lana S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This place has the most amazing beautiful furniture from all around the world you’ll have things from basically anywhere but they’re also beautiful with exceptional quality in the store always looks so neat and put together.
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This place gets way too much hype. The stores always feel empty when I go I there. While they do have some unique items, they are way, way, WAY, too over priced. You can find literally almost everything they’ve got on amazon for half the price.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Such an awesome store. Love every department. Have found some awesome toys for my kids here. Have beautiful unique jewelry pieces and eclectic pieces for our home. The wine selection is amazing and the kitchen gadgets are the best! Just wish I could afford the awesome furniture. Very well organized and clean!
Erika E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love being a part of the email mailing list!
World Market always has great sales online and in stores.
I love that they have an option to buy online and pick up in store if available!
I have never had any issues with delivery or pick up. Definitely one of my home decor stores!
Carolyn B.
Escondido, CA
What is your favorite thing to shop for/look at in World Market?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Would this place be the best for holiday shopping, what is your favorite thing to get at World Market?
Casey M.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is the quality of your World Market products? I've tried quite a few of the smaller items, but we're thinking about purchasing some furniture there and I wanted to get some feedback! Thanks :)
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does anyone else go in there jus look at all there awesome stuff?? :)
Ashley C.
Mobile, AL
What is the strangest thing you have bought or tasted from World Market?