World Market

by World Market

What is the most comfortable piece of furniture you have purchased from here?
What is the coolest thing you've found in this store?
Does this store have good stuff?
Start your review of World Market!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
If you are looking for unique furniture and home decor pieces this is the place to go, the only downside is that they don't have one in southern Florida.in reviews
I always find a fun item or two to come home with me or something delicious to try, but be warned- some items can get pricey and those little things add up.in reviews
...large variety for all tastes and rotate products often so if you don't find something to suite your tastes one visit, it's always worth stopping in again later!in reviews
...always lose where I left off when I go in there but they do have a nice wine selection.in reviews
It's a little more expensive than home goods or stores like that, but they have a great selection and very unique pieces!in reviews
Kristen S.
Buena Park, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
World Market uploaded by Kristen S.
These adorable holiday pillows were purchased at Cost Plus World Market. I had been eyeing them for a few weeks after seeing them in their mailer and I was excited to finally find them at my local store. I received a 10% discount for using curbside pickup combined with a sale price. They are a fun addition to my holiday decor and the final price was a bargain! I love the unique selection and quality products I can always find at this store.
Lisa C.
Jensen Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
World Market uploaded by Lisa C.
Bought this entry way table at Cost Plus World Market. Still working on decorating it but overall this have given my entryway an entire makeover! The table is so nicely made and was reasonable for cost. Decorated it with baskets and seaglass vase from Target 🎯 and Kirklands Home decor.
MARI M.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
World Market uploaded by MARI M.
World Market uploaded by MARI M.
I love this quick meal, I order from World Market thru Amazon.. The quality is great and the The price is not so bad. I would suggest to friends and family. The sushi is super, great meal. I would impove with more qty, it's that good.
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
World Market uploaded by Ginger L.
My daughter and I got out and shopped World Market yesterday. It was amazing!!! I loved everything in there and we spent at least 2 hours shopping and looking around. World Market has so many unique items and healthy foods, you will not be disappointed except maybe your bank account will be. I love this store!!! ❤️ I picked up this cute rug for my guest bath while there for only $12.
March S.
Great Falls, MT
World Market uploaded by March S.
World Market is one of my FAVORITE stores!! Unfortunately, they do not have one in the town I live in but, that hasn’t stopped me before from driving that almost 8 hour round trip to go find that perfect gift or stock my kitchen cabinets with imported chocolates, spices, cookies, and drinks! The store literally has something for everyone in every age group and everything from well made and handmade home furnishings, imported beer and wines, unique gifts and stationary, an international candy section that you can’t pass by, spices, soups, too even incense. The store is always clean, organized, and the prices are always very low. Being a fan of the Japanese culture and also Hello Kitty I never leave empty handed! World Market
Angie A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
World Market uploaded by Angie A.
Love World Market! Their pieces are quality and decently priced! I love how I can mix up textures to creat fun and eccentric look. I always snag furniture when it’s friends and family sale!
Holly  F.
South Riding, VA
World Market uploaded by Holly  F.
Love this sofa from World Market ! It’s extra deep and really comfy. Have fallen asleep several times!
Roma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
World Market uploaded by Roma O.
got these incense cones from world market because I loved the design on the packaging. they look cute on my shelf but also smell great in the house ~ a deep sandalwood scent. i love the many options from all over the world that this store has to offer but they can be rather expensive. I’m always looking for coupon deals before i visit the store. World Market
Jocelyn  C.
Mankato, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
World Market uploaded by Jocelyn  C.
Need to breathe and have some me time? Planning a party and need some cool food? I want to amp up your accessories that not everyone else has? How about checking out new wines? World Market is where you do ALLL of that, and much more. Come, treat yourself, and someone else!
Jessica P.
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
World Market uploaded by Jessica P.
World Market uploaded by Jessica P.
I love going to World Market to browse. It’s honestly like a treasure hunt each time I go because stores carry different items and they change what is in the showroom often. I found this cute little rainbow hanging pot in the clearance section! I was so stoked when my boyfriend brought it over to me and it was only $10. I also love their kitchen section, cute novelty mugs/plates, coffee essentials and cookware. My whole family is obsessed with this store!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...