World Kitchen, Inc. WORLD KITCHEN, INC. Pyrex 18 piece Storage set with multi colored lids - WORLD KITCHEN, INC.

BY WORLD KITCHEN, INC.

Pyrex Food Storage Set Keeps Your Food SafeLeftovers can be a hassle, but this Pyrex 18-piece, multicolor lid storage set contains them in style. This 18-piece set features assorted sizes of glass containers with coordinating, colored, plastic lids. The containers are microwave, dishwasher- and oven-safe, making them extremely useful for a variety of heating and storage purposes. The Pyrex food storage set is perfect for saving leftovers or packing and transporting a lunch on the go for work or school. The versatile set features plenty of different sizes to accommodate different food-saving needs: a 1-cup round small bowl with green plastic cover, a 6-cup rectangle with red plastic cover, a 7-cup round bowl with red plastic cover, two 2-cup round with orange plastic covers, two 4-cup round bowls with blue plastic covers and two 3-cup rectangle with green plastic covers. see more...

Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I really do love pyrex! They are durable and keep food fresh. I love how easy they are to clean and they stack perfectly to fit in my kitchen cabinet. I really would recommend using this company for any kitchen supplies because they are great, a little pricey but worth it for the quality.
Rebekah A.
My grandma bought these as a gift for me for my birthday. It's definitely not the most exciting gift but it has definitely come in handy as I become fully immersed in adulthood. It keeps my food fresh when I bring lunch to work. Definitely recommend.
Kelly I.
Woodbridge, NJ
My mom has always sworn by Pyrex and now I use it too! Perfect for keeping food fresh. Easy to stack and store
Manuela A.
This is what my mom bought. I purchased something from rue 21 but the scanner didn't recognize the item.