BY WORLD HARBORS #11 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

World Harbors® Maui Mountain® Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
Hawaiian style. see more...

Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm a little confused, the bottle I got doesn't look like this...BUT maybe that's why it was on clearance at Target! I marinated 2 chicken breasts in this teriyaki marinade and them cooked them in a skillet with onions and peppers - delish! Super easy and quick dinner, served over white rice!
alyssa k.
N Miami Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
World harbours maui mountain teriyaki marinade and sauce is amazing to cook with. I love it best on chicken baked. Recently i tried salmon teriyaki with some vegetables in parchment paper all wrapped and baked ive even made it with shrimp!
Madison L.
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce and it is amazing to cook with! This sauce gives meat a really nice flavor. I love using this marinade when my family comes over and we cook out because everyone loves it! I highly recommend this sauce
Mariana S.
Foodie Expert
This teriyaki souce oil is one of the best things. Me and my family eats the pancakes with this and.. Wao! So delicious
Andrea B.
Hammonton, NJ
I tried this one night on steak and my whole family went crazy! We love it. By far the best teriyaki sauce around
molly k.
I love this brand of marinade! The teriyaki is one of the best I've found, and I love teriyaki chicken lol
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
These are tasty, they go well on a lot of things. I used It on steak and a stirfry and it was really good
Grace B.
Foodie Expert
This is really a good marinade, it can be put on top of chicken & cooked on grill with pineapple
Anna D.
Antwerp
One of the best teriyaki sauces I've tried so far. It's so yummy to marinate your chicken wings for an hour and then put them on the grill! Recommending this!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Where can I buy this at?