World Harbors Maui Mountain Sweet'N Sour Sauce uploaded by Araceli R.

BY WORLD HARBORS

World Harbors® Maui Mountain® Sweet 'n Sour Sauce.

Hawaiian style. see more...

Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this sauce and this brand a lot! It is very tasty and goes great with just about any meat vegetables over jasmine rice. I got it on sale and I love it had to get a few bottles. If you are a sauce person like me I recommend us to you to try.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
I love using it as a dipping sauce. I also put it in my fried rice to add more flavor. i would recommend it. Its really good. I tried cooking with it but didn't like it as much. So far this is my 4rd bottle i buy within the last 2 months. I always need to have an extra bottle just incase. its a must try.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the sauce I always reach for when it comes to simmering. I'm a vegetarian and it gets hard to make veggie protein substitutes taste scrumptious, this does all that. Take some tofu, tempeh, or your favorite Faux chicken and sautee with this and some fresh veggies, BAM, delicious dinner.
Mary A.
I really like to use it for marinating stakes and chicken for barbecue. It is very interesting sauce, it is organic, and I usually buy it at Whole foods. You should also check out their Jamaican sauce.
Crystal M.
Gardner, MA
I love using this for chicken, steak, or shrimp stir fry. it just really is so good!!! unfortunately its hard to come by where I live but when I do find it I buy a few bottles, because I love it!!!
Amber H.
New Bedford, MA
I use this to make Sweet and Sour Meatballs in a crockpot. Taste so delicious and I never have any left over at cookouts and gatherings.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I use this for chicken, as marinade for poultry and in stir frys. I also use as dipping sauce for veggies and chicken .
Jazmine S.
Nice flavor more in the sweet side then tangy, and it was great for a dipping sauce.
Mary A.