World Harbors Marinade and Sauce Island Mango uploaded by Kendall K.

BY WORLD HARBORS

World Harbors® Island Mango Marinade and Sauce.
Sweet and tangy. see more...

Amanda R.
W Melbourne, FL
I was a little disappointed with my first attempt at using this marinade. I used it on boneless skinless chicken thighs, marinated them for about an hour and then grilled them. They didn't retain very much of the marinade's flavor. It could have been that I didn't let them sit in it long enough though. Also, the flavor is much more sweet than spicy. If you are looking for spice I would add to the marinade. I haven't given up yet though! I'm going to give it another try and tweak some of the steps I took! I'll be back again to review this product. :)
Kendall K.
Goes very well on shrimp or chicken. Grilled preferably but baking works just as well too. Great marinade to use in the summer with fresh veggies paired with. Would definitely recommend if your store carries it.
Justine A.
2,071 reviews
This is such a great sauce. I like to use it on meat or fish. It has a great flavor and is very versatile. I like to stock up when it's on sale.
April B.
Suffolk, VA
I love world harbors marinades. I take the mango and mix it with BBQ sauce. It is amazing on chicken and pork.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Very tasty marinade! I used this on my wings and marinated them overnight and they came out tender and juicy
Brenda B.
Ocala, FL
Does this have a lot of mango flavor and will it go good on a ham? Looking for something different for dinner.
Amanda R.
W Melbourne, FL
I just bought this marinade last night with the intention of making grilled spicy mango chicken thighs. I noticed this mango marinade is not labeled as spicy... Has anyone else used this marinade for this purpose? Maybe I'll add some jalapeños.