BY WORLD HARBORS #93 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

World Harbors® Island Mango Marinade and Sauce.
Sweet and tangy. see more...

W Melbourne, FL
I was a little disappointed with my first attempt at using this marinade. I used it on boneless skinless chicken thighs, marinated them for about an hour and then grilled them. They didn't retain very much of the marinade's flavor. It could have been that I didn't let them sit in it long enough though. Also, the flavor is much more sweet than spicy. If you are looking for spice I would add to the marinade. I haven't given up yet though! I'm going to give it another try and tweak some of the steps I took! I'll be back again to review this product. :)
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Very tasty marinade! I used this on my wings and marinated them overnight and they came out tender and juicy
April B.
April B.
Suffolk, VA
Foodie Expert
I love world harbors marinades. I take the mango and mix it with BBQ sauce. It is amazing on chicken and pork.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
Does this have a lot of mango flavor and will it go good on a ham? Looking for something different for dinner.
W Melbourne, FL
I just bought this marinade last night with the intention of making grilled spicy mango chicken thighs. I noticed this mango marinade is not labeled as spicy... Has anyone else used this marinade for this purpose? Maybe I'll add some jalapeños.