BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Working Mother Magazine is the essential tool for mothers who have made the decision to raise families while continuing to pursue their careers. Working Mother Magazine offers intensely personal stories about real women and innovative solutions for busy parents who want to raise happy healthy and loving children. Go beyond merely balancing the demands of work and home life to integrating all the aspects of your life in a meaningful way. Yes, there are plenty of magazines for parents, but only one that appreciates all that you do-and inspires you to be more of who you are! see more...

Leesha H.
Leesha H.
MAYVIEW, MO
I got a trial subscription for this magazine as a first time working mother through another webpage. I honestly can't remember which one it was. I liked reading this magazine for all of the articles-stress of working and raising a family. It had a lot of insight.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I'm not crazy about the idea of paying for magazines now that the Internet has become this behemoth of information. I got a trial subscription to this for free and I did like the articles. They offered a lot of time-saving tips for working moms.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Bookworm Expert
Insightful topics but kinda blah, I felt like reading this was another task on my to-do list, I'm a working mom and I need something more entertaining for me. Small amount of coverage on beauty and fashion. Overall it's not bad but just a bit too boring for me. I do like the yearly list of best companies to work for.