Workaholics uploaded by Megan E.

BY WORKAHOLICS #86 in TV

Allison S.
This show is so easy to watch. The characters are goofy and funny. I don’t find forced comedy shows that funny, but I find myself laughing at many things in this show. I think I’m on season 4 right now and the earlier seasons were funnier.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is absolutely idiotic like everything about it is stupid. I want to say that it has a wonderful plot but I am honestly not sure that there is a plot for this show at all. Or really plotted out characters either.
Lexi W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is hilariously stupid funny and its easy to get sucked into to watching it!! Its like watching a trainwreck with a domino effect. All the characters have their issues that make you love and hate them at the same time.
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This show is hilarious! I love how they all have distinctly different personalities. Their shenanigans keep me entertained and laughing for hours at a time. They're just regular 9-5 office guys who go home and party at the end of the day and sometimes (or most of the time) are doing something crazy
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Workaholics is great in a slapstick comedy type way. There are so many storylines that make NO sense but somehow you laugh your way through it and love it. The characters are ones that eventually you end up loving and wishing you could befriend them in real life. It's the perfect binge show when you just want to laugh.
Kelsey S.
Middletown, NJ
A hilarious and goofy comedy show. I love this show, it's addicting. Everyone in this show is so funny and great. It does get pretty crude and inappropriate so I don't recommend it to anyone who doesn't like that kind of stuff. It's comparable to a mix of It's Always Sunny and The Office. I recommend it to comedy fans.
Anja W.
I thought Workaholics was pretty funny at first, but then I grew up... They're just a bunch of dumb adult guys who have never matured and are completely alright with living mediocre lives at a mediocre job. I would not really recommend this overall.
Marissa W.
Hilarious! The gang on this show is constantly getting into trouble. My favorite episode is the one where they go to the local mixer and somehow end up at an Insane Clown Posse concert. It's a hilarious show definitely recommend period for fans of Stoner comedy that want something goofier then That 70s Show
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
"LET'S GET WEIRD!!!!!" Workaholics is really hilarious and I don't even have words to describe what goes on during the show. They're all a bunch of immature guys who goof around and play pranks on each other, just as bros do. It's that kind of dumb that's too good not to watch.
Haylee W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One of my absolute favorite television shows. Workaholics premiered during my freshman year of college; my friends and I would cram into either someones dorm room or into the lobby to watch it every week. We were all hooked on the crude humor and would often quote the show, it was a good escape from the stress of school. One of my best friends actually drew me a picture of Blake in his bear suit, which I still have (it is an amazing portrait). Anyways, the show is hilarious and the chemistry between the main characters is undeniable. If you haven't seen their pre-Workaholics YouTube skits, I suggest you look up Mail Order Comedy. "Take is sleazy, and I'm out."
Racheal S.
Salem, OR
Who is your favorite character on the show?
Sabrina G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I've heard a lot of people rave about the show, but nothing about the actual content. What is this show about?
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Favorite episode? I'll start...the business trip