BY WORK IN PROGRESS

Get "insta-inked" with metallic temporary tattoos -the hottest trend in fashion accessories. Designs will last about 4-6 days depending placement and care. for a longer wear keep your Insta ink away from soap, sunscreen, lotions, or oils. Contains 1 Card. see more...

• How do you put these together because it looks like you would hav...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
These are really meant just for fun. I bought these on my nieces birthday for me and her to rock them out that day. Hers did not last all day because she was playing around, but mine did last longer. They did peel some areas and at first they did not stick on as easy but we managed to get them on.
Rosa R.
Bronx, NY
i personally love chokers and this looks like one that you can decide to put a little charm. people would just think that you have different multiple chokers totally loves. i would definitely recommend it to my girls, friends, coworkers, classmates and family.
Kensie B.
I personally would not recommend this product or any metallic/temporary tattoo. They are not easy to apply and you may tear them. They sometimes blend in with certain skin tones. I bought mine at the store and the packaging was very flimsy some of the temporary tattoos were bent and torn. The tattoo peels off and chips throughout the day. More of a mess than what it's worth just buy a real choker.
Britney R.
Las Vegas
Oh these are so cute I need to get more chokers there so cute to wear with anything 😍
Emily F.
Germany
I was looking for an choker for ages. Than I found this. It matches to many outfits and looks really great. You can put little pendants on there and it looks sooo great . I would buy it again . My friend showed it to me.
Hannah S.
Brockport, NY
How do you put these together because it looks like you would have to "assemble" the choker before wearing them