Words with Friends
By Zynga Inc.
#73 in Apps
Breanna H.
Wichita Falls, TX

What's the longest/best word you put down?

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
1 year, 4 months ago
I scored 120 at once and it was a short word, can't recall right now. It had a couple of high score letters and the letters were on triple word/triple letter tiles.
Marie N.
Marie N.
Grand Rapids , Mi
2 years, 11 months ago
Zealous -- scored over a hundred points.
Harlingen, TX
3 years, 3 months ago
I used all the letters one time and it unlocks one of your achievements
Jonny M.
Jonny M.
Manchester, NH
I don't know the word, but it was around 70 points with all the bonuses
Harlingen, TX
3 years, 4 months ago
I used all the letters in my thing once but they were all 1point letters so it didn't give me much
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
3 years, 4 months ago
I don't remember- good question though!
angel h.