Words with Friends
By Zynga Inc.
#51 in Apps
Jacade M.
Beaverton, OR
How do you feel about Scramvle with friends and Hanging with friends?
Karen H.
Karen H.
Midway, KY
4 years, 11 months ago
I really like hanging with friends, I grew up playing a log of hang man and wheel of fortune :)
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
5 years ago
I wasn't a fan of Hanging with Friends, I felt it was way too dragged out. Didn't hold my attention at all!
Paige H.
Paige H.
Marietta, GA
5 years ago
I really like Hanging with Friends. It has challenges for you to complete which make it fun to play.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Biddeford, ME
5 years, 1 month ago
Hanging with friends is really fun, I've seen other people play scramble, but I never got into it myself =/
Thuy L.
Thuy L.
Atlanta, GA
5 years, 1 month ago
I played both but hanging with friends is more challenging, and i am up for a challenge
Shannon I.
Shannon I.
Waterford, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
I have played Hanging, Scramble, and Words with friends and my favorite is Scramble. Scramble with friends is so much fun!!
LaToya F.
LaToya F.
5 years, 1 month ago
I didn't really care for hanging with friends. I like words with friends because I can spell a word and go on with my day and come back to it when it is my turn again. Hanging with friends took more time and wasn't as fun, in my opinion.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Hagerstown, MD
5 years, 1 month ago
I love Hanging with Friends. Actually, I would have to say the best thing about Words with Friends is that it led me to this game.