Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Ida M.
Ida M.
Halifax, NS

I love playing this game! I know it's pretty much a knock off of Scrabble, but it's honestly so much better. I love being able to play with anyone in the world and not only my Facebook friends. It makes it funner to play against people that you don't even know. I wish that they would make a quick play where like, you couldn't close out, you and your opponent had to play a full game in one go together. That'd be really fun.
Nikki Z.
Nikki Z.

Great game to play with friends. Been playing this game for a while now and it's better than playing scrabble just because I'm not great with words. I love how the game lets you check your words before you play them. I also love the word of the day so you can learn new words you wouldn't normally use on a daily basis.
Pip S.
Pip S.
Denver, CO

Words With Friends used to be fun but then I started to realize that I would start all these games and NO ONE would ever reply back except complete strangers. They should've made it easier/better to play against people you actually know and motivate people to at least play back. So many games have expired.
Hope V.
Hope V.
Ronkonkoma, NY

It's a fun game if you're looking to kill some time! It's very similar to Scrabble, just digital. If you like vocabulary, spelling, or board games, this is a good app for you, and it's free. You can also link your Facebook and play friends, so you know exactly who you're playing.
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI

Ah I love this game.  All of my friends will back me up with I say that when I find a game that I love, I become addicting to it. This is a fun way to practice and continue to learn new words and even to beat your own friends at this game!  I love it and it is so much fun!
Melissa  L.
Melissa L.
Voorhees, NJ

This is one of the first games I started playing on my iphone and I've been hooked since. I love playing with random opponents and friends. Sometimes you get random people who take forever to make their moves but if you find a good match, things move pretty quickly.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Portland, OR

This used to be one of my favorite games. I love that you can connect with Facebook to play against friends and family or choose to play against random opponents. It get competitive, yet uses your brain. And even better, it's a free app and on both IOS and Android.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fernley, NV

i remember playing this game all through high school. it was like a virus. everyone had it and everyone was playing. really cool game app. takes me back to really nice memories! i don't have it anymore bcus it just died out but it was good till it lasted!
Kerenza C.
Kerenza C.
Swindon, UK

I really really like this game. It's based on scrabble but you can play it online with friends. I always get into competitions with people and see if I can come up with the best word! I like the notifications when someone has finished their turn too.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

I absolutely love this game. If you're playing against a random opponent sometimes it takes a while to get back to your turn. But other than that it's a great game and it's an awesome way to pass the time! I recommend it to all my friends
Katie P.
Katie P.
Nisswa, MN

I wish there was a way to stop people from cheating. Does anyone else feel this way?
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
East Lansing, MI

Has anyone else gotten bored of this game?
emi s.
emi s.

Do you play on Facebook or on the app for your phone?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA

From this day on do you still play Words With Friends?
Deborah F.
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS

I have tried to play this game, but I could never get anyone to play it with me. How do you play it? Thank You.

Join Now