BY ZYNGA INC. #77 in Apps

• Has anyone else gotten bored of this game?99 Answers
  • From this day on do you still play Words With Friends?63 Answers
  • Do you play on Facebook or on the app for your phone?67 Answers
Words with Friends
  • "It is a fun game, but it takes so long for people to make their move and you end up forgetting the game, and then either you or the other player end up forfeiting." in 217 reviews
  • "Love playing this game, but sometimes you just get involved with so many that you can't acce[t any more games...great game though" in 106 reviews
  • "I play WWF with my MIL just about daily, it's a great way to feel in touch with her and other family members when we aren't around each other." in 93 reviews
  • "Very fun game I play this with my husband when he is at the office and with I play with facebook friends love that you can play with random people but takes them a while to respond" in 68 reviews
  • "It was so much fun to play with my cousins that were in different states and not having to actually play the board game scrabble in person!" in 65 reviews
kristi l.
Broomfield, CO
This is by far my favorite game to play on facebook! I can have never-ending games with my family and friends. Somehow it makes me feel closer than them and helps me through my boring work days. I love word games especially challenging ones, it being online is a big perk!
Stephanie M.
Waverly
I love this app but hate how long I sometimes have wait for someone to play a word especially when I'm at the end of the game. I like how it tells me how many points I am going to get before I play the word so that I can look for a better word. I would recommend this game for anyone who likes the board game or spelling games.
Chelsea G.
This really is one of my most favorite apps and games to date. It’s not only fun but you get to get to use your brain power and language skills. I like being able to play games with my friends who don’t live near me. Overall a fun game and a reliable app.
Emily G.
Middleton
I used to play this game back in the day when Zynga was ruling the roost when it came to games on your phone. It’s fun. It’s just like scrabble. I don’t really play games on my phone anymore so I deleted it.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Words with Friends is a fun and mellow game to play with friends. I've played this game on  Facebook with friends and family there. It challenges you to come up with some creative words sometimes. The one downfall is that you have to wait for people to take their turn. But, that does not ruin the game for me. You can send them a reminder in game to take their turn. I would recommend this game.
Brianna Z.
This is a really fun game to play and to even pass some time by! My husband and I play this game a lot but I can't imagine playing with someone who takes forever to make their move or if the other person would forget about your game! Otherwise I really do enjoy playing this game! It is a lot of fun!
Jocelyn R.
This app is pretty cool it isnt my first choice of game that i would pick. they should have more tile selections or even maybe like skip the other person to make it more interesting.
Kayla W.
I loved this app when it first came out! I loved being able to play this game on my phone with my friends. Then a lot of my friends quit playing so I quit using the app.
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
OMG! I love this game! It's my "go to, I'm bored" game that I play through Facebook. I love word games and this one is entertaining, easy to play, yet still challenging at times. I really like the fact I can check to see how many points I will get for a work before actually submitting it so I can submit the best word I have available to make. I feel the game is pretty addicting. My only complaint is the overly annoying non-stop notifications that are sent through Facebook to get you to continue playing.
Kayla W.
I love playing this game with friends. It keeps my mind hyped up trying to find the best words to play. My only issue right now is with the Android App. I cannot play this game on my phone since the last update. Works fine on my iPad, iPhone, mini iPad, any apple company works fine. It's Awesome game! This game is easy going, a great way to connect with family and friends, and keeps your mind active in a different way than everyday activities! This is another good game to keep you busy and your brain thinking. Good game to play while waiting in a waiting room etc. I love playing against my mom i think my highest score was 99.
Katie P.
Nisswa, MN
I wish there was a way to stop people from cheating. Does anyone else feel this way?
Felicia G.
Fruitport, MI
Has anyone else gotten bored of this game?
emi s.
Do you play on Facebook or on the app for your phone?
Marie T.
From this day on do you still play Words With Friends?
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
I have tried to play this game, but I could never get anyone to play it with me. How do you play it? Thank You.