BY ZYNGA INC. #51 in Apps

• Has anyone else gotten bored of this game?98 Answers
  • From this day on do you still play Words With Friends?63 Answers
  • Do you play on Facebook or on the app for your phone?67 Answers
Words with Friends
  • "It is a fun game, but it takes so long for people to make their move and you end up forgetting the game, and then either you or the other player end up forfeiting." in 217 reviews
  • "Love playing this game, but sometimes you just get involved with so many that you can't acce[t any more games...great game though" in 106 reviews
  • "I play WWF with my MIL just about daily, it's a great way to feel in touch with her and other family members when we aren't around each other." in 93 reviews
  • "Very fun game I play this with my husband when he is at the office and with I play with facebook friends love that you can play with random people but takes them a while to respond" in 68 reviews
  • "It was so much fun to play with my cousins that were in different states and not having to actually play the board game scrabble in person!" in 65 reviews
Pip S.
Denver, CO
Words With Friends used to be fun but then I started to realize that I would start all these games and NO ONE would ever reply back except complete strangers. They should've made it easier/better to play against people you actually know and motivate people to at least play back. So many games have expired.
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
i remember playing this game all through high school. it was like a virus. everyone had it and everyone was playing. really cool game app. takes me back to really nice memories! i don't have it anymore bcus it just died out but it was good till it lasted!
Sara Douglas L.
Vestavia, AL
This is such a fun game to play on your phone. It makes you think and it really fun!!! I will continue to play this until something else takes it spot
raichel j.
The best viral app that died too soon. Though it sucked battery and the ads were constant and loud, it was a great revamp to scrabble for the masses
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Grew up playing scrabble and having my A handed to me by my aunt at it. So nostalgic for me, much enjoyment.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
Words with friends is so much fun! My boyfriend and I battle each other while we are away from each other.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
I love this game. Its really fun to play with your friends to pass time and I also like that they added the option to find people to play nearby because a lot of my friends don't play. Awesome game and app,easy and simple interface to use. I definitely recommend it.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I used to loooooveee playing this game! Scrabble with your friends over the internet? No need to be in person to play the game?! What could be better! Turns out what could be better is I get tired of scrabble after a while. But the game is good! Some of the words it allows is questionable however. It also helps with vocabulary which is good for the younger users.
Jocelyn R.
This app is pretty cool it isnt my first choice of game that i would pick. they should have more tile selections or even maybe like skip the other person to make it more interesting.
Rochelle N.
This game is fun to play. I like competing with my friends and family. Makes you think about your English vocabulary. Loved to play this game against my friends during my high school years.
Katie P.
Nisswa, MN
I wish there was a way to stop people from cheating. Does anyone else feel this way?
Felicia G.
Williamston, MI
Has anyone else gotten bored of this game?
emi s.
Do you play on Facebook or on the app for your phone?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
From this day on do you still play Words With Friends?
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
I have tried to play this game, but I could never get anyone to play it with me. How do you play it? Thank You.