Add a Photo

#32 in Apps
Photos (17)
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

I love playing this game with friends. It keeps my mind hyped up trying to find the best words to play. My only issue right now is with the Android App. I cannot play this game on my phone since the last update. Works fine on my iPad, iPhone, mini iPad, any apple company works fine. It's Awesome game! This game is easy going, a great way to connect with family and friends, and keeps your mind active in a different way than everyday activities! This is another good game to keep you busy and your brain thinking. Good game to play while waiting in a waiting room etc. I love playing against my mom i think my highest score was 99.
Mirissa B.
Mirissa B.

I really enjoy playing Words with Friends with my friends and family. I like that this is a game I can play and come back to later; it does not require you to sit down and designate a lot of time to complete a game. My one complaint is that it does not recognize a lot of words that ARE words. In particular, it does not recognize names of countries, cities, states, etc.
Heather W.
Heather W.

I love the ability to play with friends anywhere, and with the computer, to learn new words.  it's like scrabble but a little different. . I recommend not to play with random people, and only with your friends. It's a nice app for learning but you can sometimes do random words that are 3 letters and the game allows it... Otherwise great app!
Leigh C.
Leigh C.
Rocklin, CA

I have been playing this through Facebook messenger with my boyfriend FOREVER!! We love  it at night while we are both working on our laptops and it's always fun to add a little competition to the mix. I did give it only 4 stars instead of  5 because one wrong move on either ends and the game is really hard to finish. Still love the game though.
Nikki Z.
Nikki Z.

Great game to play with friends. Been playing this game for a while now and it's better than playing scrabble just because I'm not great with words. I love how the game lets you check your words before you play them. I also love the word of the day so you can learn new words you wouldn't normally use on a daily basis.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

Love playing with my friends or with random opponents all over the world. It's fun to play at night when you're just board lounging around. It is fun when you and the opponent are really quick with a play back to back, to back. Then having to wait on your opponent's turn for hours or minutes to have your turn.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI

Although I'm on a break right now, I do enjoy this game. I've always been attracted to word games. You play your friends and family, even strangers from around the world. I must say I've actually learned a lot of new words from playing. I might not necessarily know their definitions, but they earn me points!
Pip S.
Pip S.
Denver, CO

Words With Friends used to be fun but then I started to realize that I would start all these games and NO ONE would ever reply back except complete strangers. They should've made it easier/better to play against people you actually know and motivate people to at least play back. So many games have expired.
Riya J.
Riya J.

I love love this app, it can get competitive when you're playing among your friends. Also, another neat feature of this game is that it allows you to play with virtual friends all over the world, if your friends are not available. This is very engaging game, definitely would recommend this to others.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

Highly addictive game.  Really enjoyed playing but then like I tend to do I was playing all the time.  It is so fun to play with your friends.  I am competitive.  After months of playing this all the time.  I had to restrict myself and interact with the real world again.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Nisswa, MN

I wish there was a way to stop people from cheating. Does anyone else feel this way?
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
East Lansing, MI

Has anyone else gotten bored of this game?
emi s.
emi s.

Do you play on Facebook or on the app for your phone?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA

From this day on do you still play Words With Friends?
Deborah F.
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS

I have tried to play this game, but I could never get anyone to play it with me. How do you play it? Thank You.