10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Words with Friends
BY ZYNGA INC. #49 in Apps
4.28 / 5 based on 3,447 Reviews
Top Questions See all 87 Q&A
Words with Friends
- "It is a fun game, but it takes so long for people to make their move and you end up forgetting the game, and then either you or the other player end up forfeiting." in 217 reviews
- "Love playing this game, but sometimes you just get involved with so many that you can't acce[t any more games...great game though" in 106 reviews
- "I play WWF with my MIL just about daily, it's a great way to feel in touch with her and other family members when we aren't around each other." in 93 reviews
- "Very fun game I play this with my husband when he is at the office and with I play with facebook friends love that you can play with random people but takes them a while to respond" in 68 reviews
- "It was so much fun to play with my cousins that were in different states and not having to actually play the board game scrabble in person!" in 65 reviews
Words With Friends used to be fun but then I started to realize that I would start all these games and NO ONE would ever reply back except complete strangers. They should've made it easier/better to play against people you actually know and motivate people to at least play back. So many games have expired.
i remember playing this game all through high school. it was like a virus. everyone had it and everyone was playing. really cool game app. takes me back to really nice memories! i don't have it anymore bcus it just died out but it was good till it lasted!
Wow this is great I got this in my Ipod is great when you need to wait a lot in some places. I play this with my husbad. I recommend and you don't needs internet for this.
This is such a fun game to play on your phone. It makes you think and it really fun!!! I will continue to play this until something else takes it spot
I used to be so addicted with this game. I have since filled my time with more valuable activities, but definitely had some good times with this game.
The best viral app that died too soon. Though it sucked battery and the ads were constant and loud, it was a great revamp to scrabble for the masses
Fun game to play with family and friends when you can't be with them in person! I love playing with people to keep in touch.
Grew up playing scrabble and having my A handed to me by my aunt at it. So nostalgic for me, much enjoyment.
Words with friends is so much fun! My boyfriend and I battle each other while we are away from each other.
OMG! I love this game! It's my "go to, I'm bored" game that I play through Facebook. I love word games and this one is entertaining, easy to play, yet still challenging at times. I really like the fact I can check to see how many points I will get for a work before actually submitting it so I can submit the best word I have available to make. I feel the game is pretty addicting. My only complaint is the overly annoying non-stop notifications that are sent through Facebook to get you to continue playing.
Q & A
I wish there was a way to stop people from cheating. Does anyone else feel this way?
Has anyone else gotten bored of this game?
Do you play on Facebook or on the app for your phone?
From this day on do you still play Words With Friends?
I have tried to play this game, but I could never get anyone to play it with me. How do you play it? Thank You.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos