BY ZYNGA INC. #78 in Apps

• Has anyone else gotten bored of this game?99 Answers
  • From this day on do you still play Words With Friends?63 Answers
  • Do you play on Facebook or on the app for your phone?67 Answers
Words with Friends
  • "It is a fun game, but it takes so long for people to make their move and you end up forgetting the game, and then either you or the other player end up forfeiting." in 217 reviews
  • "Love playing this game, but sometimes you just get involved with so many that you can't acce[t any more games...great game though" in 106 reviews
  • "I play WWF with my MIL just about daily, it's a great way to feel in touch with her and other family members when we aren't around each other." in 93 reviews
  • "Very fun game I play this with my husband when he is at the office and with I play with facebook friends love that you can play with random people but takes them a while to respond" in 68 reviews
  • "It was so much fun to play with my cousins that were in different states and not having to actually play the board game scrabble in person!" in 65 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I absolutely love this game it is so simple to use and so much fun, it is great when I am stuck in traffic or waiting at the doctor's office. It keeps your mind busy and you have tons of fun while playing. Me and my husband are almost always playing it together.
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
I loved this app when it first came out! I loved being able to play this game on my phone with my friends. Then a lot of my friends quit playing so I quit using the app.
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
This game is super fun and entertaining, while also being educational It is a fun game to play with friends (or solo or with strangers). This game forces the players to think deeper to find the best word with the highest number of points. Also, it is appropriate for children of all ages.
Jocelyn R.
This app is pretty cool it isnt my first choice of game that i would pick. they should have more tile selections or even maybe like skip the other person to make it more interesting.
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
OMG! I love this game! It's my "go to, I'm bored" game that I play through Facebook. I love word games and this one is entertaining, easy to play, yet still challenging at times. I really like the fact I can check to see how many points I will get for a work before actually submitting it so I can submit the best word I have available to make. I feel the game is pretty addicting. My only complaint is the overly annoying non-stop notifications that are sent through Facebook to get you to continue playing.
Kayla W.
I love playing this game with friends. It keeps my mind hyped up trying to find the best words to play. My only issue right now is with the Android App. I cannot play this game on my phone since the last update. Works fine on my iPad, iPhone, mini iPad, any apple company works fine. It's Awesome game! This game is easy going, a great way to connect with family and friends, and keeps your mind active in a different way than everyday activities! This is another good game to keep you busy and your brain thinking. Good game to play while waiting in a waiting room etc. I love playing against my mom i think my highest score was 99.
Mirissa B.
I really enjoy playing Words with Friends with my friends and family. I like that this is a game I can play and come back to later; it does not require you to sit down and designate a lot of time to complete a game. My one complaint is that it does not recognize a lot of words that ARE words. In particular, it does not recognize names of countries, cities, states, etc.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I used to play this game all the time.  It is just like scrabble but on the phone.  I got some pretty good scores on it too.  I just didn't like how it would take forever for the other person to play, so you have a bunch of open ended games.  Mobile games can always be improved.
Nicole L.
I was invited by one of my friends to play this and am still in the learning process as I can't quite figure out how to make the best words. The game is easy enough, I don't mind being matched with strangers. The adds can get annoying but it's nothing too bad. All in all it's a fun game!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I really like this game. Althought I would suggest not messaging your component if you want to focus on winning lol! In all seriousness I like word games that help strengthen the brain and this is one that does it for me. But like with all apps, there's always a little trick.
Katie P.
Nisswa, MN
I wish there was a way to stop people from cheating. Does anyone else feel this way?
Felicia G.
Williamston, MI
Has anyone else gotten bored of this game?
emi s.
Do you play on Facebook or on the app for your phone?
Marie T.
From this day on do you still play Words With Friends?
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
I have tried to play this game, but I could never get anyone to play it with me. How do you play it? Thank You.