BY WOOT #14 in Electronics Stores

• Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place...1 Answers
  • Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so d...4 Answers
  • What is woot?3 Answers
Woot
  • "There are constantly great deals popping up on this site and I have made several purchases that were high quality and low cost." in 12 reviews
  • "You can find some really good deals for your every need at woot.com They usually do a "Bag of Crap" sale which sells out in less than a minute and that bag usually contains random stuff that can be a truck load of car oil to as seen on tv items." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great deals on this site, it's just a hassle to check it every day in time to purchase a deal if I want it." in 6 reviews
Angela D.
Lubbock, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
I love the woot! It's the first thing I check in the morning. The product offerings are diverse and they offer great deals on a daily basis. The app is very user friendly and the products and prices are worth your time. So check it out.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
This is probably my favorite flash sale site, although there usually isn't much. Great deals and I love that you can use your Amazon account to check out! You have to be patient, but it will pay off in the end.
Jesse S.
Duarte, CA
Woot is a great site to get amazing deals. Just have to make sure you check daily to not miss something you would want to get. I recently purchased Oral B electronic toothbrush in a pair for an amazing price.
Tuyet L.
My fiance first introduced me to this website and I was amazed at all the amazing prices they were having. However sometimes I do not have time to check everyday but trust me, every item was a steal!
Jessica H.
My husband loves this site.... Maybe more than I do. They have great deals and if your quick you can get pretty cool stuff for a decent price. My husband has gotten a few knifes at half the price they usually are. I love it cause it saves us money and has nice stuff.
Janina C.
I do like Woot a lot. My favorite hoodies are from there. The quality of their shirts and hoodies are great! I actually haven't hit any of their other deals but I do enjoy their products!
Stephanie T.
Molalla, OR
I love Woot. This site is a great way to find a reasonably priced product. If you see it and want it, you better buy it. The item is only there for a short time (no more than 24 hours)
Autumnn M.
Van Buren, AR
Hit or miss---Woot! gave me an amazing deal on a Peg Perego car seat and stroller (more than half off retail), but otherwise it's difficult to find something worth it frequently.
Tami S.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I don't check this all that often. But I have gotten some great deals thru this site. Most of the time it is stuff I don't need or want but once in a while it really is a great deal
Jody M.
San antonio, TX
I adore WOOT. My favorite is when they have their "Woot-offs", as the product change quickly and there is a lot going on. I have saved so much money using Woot over the years.
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
The name is cute! but are the clothes too?
Hannah H.
Kailua, HI
Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so do things go fast??
Emily S.
What is woot?
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place a time or two but have no idea what it's about or anything. Could someone let me know? I feel a little lost. Lol.
Karen R.
What exactly is Woot? I've heard of it, but I'm not sure what it is.