Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place a time or two but have no idea what it's about or anything. Could someone let me know? I feel a little lost. Lol.
What exactly is Woot? I've heard of it, but I'm not sure what it is.
Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so do things go fast??
Start your review of Woot!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“There are constantly great deals popping up on this site and I have made several purchases that were high quality and low cost.” in reviews
“You can find some really good deals for your every need at woot.com They usually do a "Bag of Crap" sale which sells out in less than a minute and that bag usually contains random stuff that can be a truck load of car oil to as seen on tv items.” in reviews
“They have great deals on this site, it's just a hassle to check it every day in time to purchase a deal if I want it.” in reviews
Fresno , CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Whoot has cool items but it's super clicky. Like voting on designs and their website isn't that great. So basic and generic. Shipping should be cheaper and availability of items. But that's whoot. Either you love it or you don't.
Ocean Springs, MS
Techie Expert Level 1
Woot is one of my favorite websites that I visit daily. I was introduced to Woot about ten years ago when my husband ordered something from them. They always have the best daily deals and now they have different versions of Woot so they have multiple products advertised daily that you can purchase for a much lower price than you would normally pay. I have recommended this website to most of my family and friends because shipping is never a hassle and I am always satisfied. Once my item was not delivered and I received a full refund even though they no longer had the product that I wanted to purchase available. Woot is awesome!
Techie Expert Level 1
I dig Woot. I do an extraordinary about of my shopping online, and Woot is one of the many services I have used in the past. I sometimes find great deals on discontinued items I love too.
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a good website for all sorts of deals. I'm pretty sure it's related to Amazon. The prices are good except read the fine print, a lot of their stuff is refurbished. Otherwise, like this site a lot and they ship very fast for a flat rate.
Yucaipa, CA
Most people don't know about Woot but it's similar to Amazon. I found out from my super nerdy summer school teacher. They were having a sort of Woot event with live broadcasting and he was literally watching it in class. The site is a ton of fun with great deals. The event they were doing was for the Woot anniversary - and it was HOURS of Woot employees just eating cake. Why would you watch that? Some cake eaters had special coupon codes etc. Coolest.weirdest.thing.ever. They were getting super into it and faking us out pretending they had the code. Literally the entire class was like omg. Anyways! Woot has a variety of items and the people behind it do their job very well and keep it running smoothly.
Techie Expert Level 1
Woot is amazing. I love logging on everyday to see what's going to be the deal of the day. Their deals are affordable, shipping is reasonable and delivery times are quick
I literally check the woot site EVERY DAY to see what new and exciting deals they have available! My favorite is shirt.woot as they always have cute, clever or funny shirts at great prices. I've gotten a few things from kids.woot that have had really great prices as well. My only complaint would be that customer service is not that great. I contacted them about a shirt that had been mis-sized (had another of their new style shirts in the same size and the new one was WAY bigger, even after I washed it in an attempt to shrink it) and they ARGUED with me about it over a large span of emails instead of just initially letting me send it back to exchange it.
Royse City, TX
Woot is a really cool site that has "flash deals" or "daily woots" on certain products. I would describe it as Amazon and Groupon's lovechild with the sarcasm and wit of The Onion. There are constantly great deals popping up on this site and I have made several purchases that were high quality and low cost. I would definitely recommend stopping by to check it out, if even to read the funny and clever product descriptions.
Fresno, CA
Techie Expert Level 3
Woot! is great. I check it every day, I've bought a ton of things from there. My husband loves the shirts, loves how they aren't the same 10 shirts in every department store, and that they are a way to encourage and support small time artists. I love every category. I've been a Woot! shopper since 2008, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for new things for less. Especially the factory refurbished TV's and computers. Great deals!
Scarborough, ME
Woot! is quite possibly the best deal site in the history of deal sites. it's almost an addiction, checking the site every day, not to mention "woot offs" where new deals pop up every hour or so. the $5 shipping is fantastic too. I always check this site before I need to buy something.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...