BY WOOT

• Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place...1 Answers
  • Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so d...4 Answers
  • What is woot?3 Answers
Woot
  • "There are constantly great deals popping up on this site and I have made several purchases that were high quality and low cost." in 12 reviews
  • "You can find some really good deals for your every need at woot.com They usually do a "Bag of Crap" sale which sells out in less than a minute and that bag usually contains random stuff that can be a truck load of car oil to as seen on tv items." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great deals on this site, it's just a hassle to check it every day in time to purchase a deal if I want it." in 6 reviews
Allison H.
The deals on Woot used to be awesome. Now they rarely have good prices on anything. If you do a little bit of research, take advantage of price matching and coupons, and use rewards cards and sites, you'll likely be able to find a better deal. They charge $5 shipping for every item and charge a restocking fee for returns (unless it's damaged or defective).
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY
Been a loyal woot checker for years. I especially like their shirt designs and frequently buy shirt. There's tons of different sections of woot as well, and some really good deals to score. You just have to be quick about it because they do sell out.
Justine G.
Albany, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Fun variety of random things, but I can pretty much always find something that I want. For the most part, their stuff is decent quality, but sometimes its crap. I love their shirt of the day; its always a cool or nerdy print. Their shipping has gotten so much better recently. It used to take a literal month to get your order, but now its within 2 weeks.
Melanie R.
You can find some really good deals for your every need at woot.com They usually do a "Bag of Crap" sale which sells out in less than a minute and that bag usually contains random stuff that can be a truck load of car oil to as seen on TV items. I have gotten it twice and I was always satisfied with it since it was only $3 at the time.
Corey H.
I rarely buy anything, but I look almost every day. I love seeing what's up for grabs! If I had more money and space (I'm a college student!), I would totally buy more things off of this site! I love the sport and home sections. I like looking at the t-shirts and have considered buying some every now and then, but I never do. I don't like that most electronic products are refurnished or factory reconditioned. That doesn't make me trust it so much,
Ashley A.
We purchased a refurbished KitchenAid mixer from woot as well as many t-shirts. They are reliable and also give us plenty of laughs with their item descriptions. My husband is always calling me over to look at the daily deals so it's safe to say he's also a fan.
Elliott P.
Bedford, TX
I have shopped here so much they need to make me a certified endorsement offer. I spread the word whether possible because this is like the Nordstrom rack of Amazon. You can find almost everything you wanted at some point on Amazon for significantly less. Plus the added bonus of flat rate shipping! What! Yes, 5 buckaroos.
Amber R.
Tigard, OR
Like many other flash sale sites Woot has some great items at great discounts. I have done business with them many times (and with their sister site ShirtWoot!) and I have never been disappointed! Flash sales go fast and "do" sell out when the deals are good so get in there early if you want the good stuff!
Kaitlyn T.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Woot! It's a fun, unique website. It tends to be hit or miss, but regardless, there's always something fun on there. Recently, my boyfriend got a refurbished computer off of there and it was super cheap and it runs amazingly! I would highly recommend this website to anybody and everybody!
Kristy L.
Petoskey, MI
I've never had any problem with woot. I've bought plenty of refurbished items and they work very well. They offer a lot of dyson and bissell products. They also have a kids section and wine! Shipping is $5 per order and you can add as much as you like. Woot-off days are very neat as well.
Hannah H.
Kailua, HI
Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so do things go fast??
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
The name is cute! but are the clothes too?
Emily S.
What is woot?
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place a time or two but have no idea what it's about or anything. Could someone let me know? I feel a little lost. Lol.
Karen R.
What exactly is Woot? I've heard of it, but I'm not sure what it is.