BY WOOT #14 in Electronics Stores

• Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place...1 Answers
  • Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so d...4 Answers
  • What is woot?3 Answers
Woot
  • "There are constantly great deals popping up on this site and I have made several purchases that were high quality and low cost." in 12 reviews
  • "You can find some really good deals for your every need at woot.com They usually do a "Bag of Crap" sale which sells out in less than a minute and that bag usually contains random stuff that can be a truck load of car oil to as seen on tv items." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great deals on this site, it's just a hassle to check it every day in time to purchase a deal if I want it." in 6 reviews
Sara C.
Techie Expert Level 1
Great products for cheap, sometimes. You usually will have to sift through some stuff that doesn't catch your eye but when you do see something you'd like you're sure to get a good price and be really pleased.
Emily A.
MIDLAND CITY, AL
I check Woot at least once a day to see what they have. I have done tons of business with them and love all their products that I have bought. Sometimes you get amazing deals like 75%-90% off! Their witty and funny descriptions about the products they are selling will bring a smile to your face. Also their t-shirts are awesome! I bought my beats headphones from their for like $20.00 when the ones I got retail for about $100 or more. Sometimes it can take a while to get your purchase only because they have to wait until the item is sold out or the sale is over in order to send them to you. They are super friendly and understanding when it comes to returns. I ordered a size 2t bathing suit for my daughter and they accidentally sent me a 4t, but they told me that they would refund my money and I could keep the bathing suit. So now when my daughter finally gets into a 4t she can wear it lol.
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
Havent tried this but I will, I'm big on this brands products and well they normally work best compared to other brands I've tried. And looking at the reviews people seem to only be able to say good things!! :-)
Luis D.
Riverside
I have bought many items over the past two years removed the best thing I purchased was a laptop for 250 and I was able to run AutoCAD and other engineering programs on it for 250 that's a steal
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Whoot has cool items but it's super clicky. Like voting on designs and their website isn't that great. So basic and generic. Shipping should be cheaper and availability of items. But that's whoot. Either you love it or you don't.
Emmaleen U.
Techie Expert Level 1
I dig Woot. I do an extraordinary about of my shopping online, and Woot is one of the many services I have used in the past. I sometimes find great deals on discontinued items I love too.
Nikita C.
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a good website for all sorts of deals. I'm pretty sure it's related to Amazon. The prices are good except read the fine print, a lot of their stuff is refurbished. Otherwise, like this site a lot and they ship very fast for a flat rate.
Aubrey S.
Yucaipa, CA
Most people don't know about Woot but it's similar to Amazon. I found out from my super nerdy summer school teacher. They were having a sort of Woot event with live broadcasting and he was literally watching it in class. The site is a ton of fun with great deals.
The event they were doing was for the Woot anniversary - and it was HOURS of Woot employees just eating cake. Why would you watch that? Some cake eaters had special coupon codes etc.
Coolest.weirdest.thing.ever.
They were getting super into it and faking us out pretending they had the code.
Literally the entire class was like omg.
Anyways!
Woot has a variety of items and the people behind it do their job very well and keep it running smoothly.
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton , NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Woot is amazing. I love logging on everyday to see what's going to be the deal of the day. Their deals are affordable, shipping is reasonable and delivery times are quick
Jessica F.
I literally check the woot site EVERY DAY to see what new and exciting deals they have available! My favorite is shirt.woot as they always have cute, clever or funny shirts at great prices. I've gotten a few things from kids.woot that have had really great prices as well. My only complaint would be that customer service is not that great. I contacted them about a shirt that had been mis-sized (had another of their new style shirts in the same size and the new one was WAY bigger, even after I washed it in an attempt to shrink it) and they ARGUED with me about it over a large span of emails instead of just initially letting me send it back to exchange it.
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
The name is cute! but are the clothes too?
Hannah H.
Kailua, HI
Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so do things go fast??
Emily S.
What is woot?
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place a time or two but have no idea what it's about or anything. Could someone let me know? I feel a little lost. Lol.
Karen R.
What exactly is Woot? I've heard of it, but I'm not sure what it is.