BY WOOT #14 in Electronics Stores

• Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place...1 Answers
  • Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so d...4 Answers
  • What is woot?3 Answers
Woot
  • "There are constantly great deals popping up on this site and I have made several purchases that were high quality and low cost." in 12 reviews
  • "You can find some really good deals for your every need at woot.com They usually do a "Bag of Crap" sale which sells out in less than a minute and that bag usually contains random stuff that can be a truck load of car oil to as seen on tv items." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great deals on this site, it's just a hassle to check it every day in time to purchase a deal if I want it." in 6 reviews
Jennifer M.
Ironton, OH
Great site for random great deals. However do research before buying. Sometimes it is marked a great deal but you can find it cheaper elsewhere. Also the categories and ease of mobile shopping g could use improvement. I got a 300.00 Michael kor purse for 110.00 with free shipping!
Juli M.
Ellenton, FL
Woot is a neat site that has cool shirts, and other great deals. Both my boyfriend and I have several shirts from Woot, and we also have a bunch of paper face masks that were once on a deal. Unfortunately, I haven't noticed any super great deals lately, but maybe they'll add some more soon!
Denise V.
I have got some of the very best deals off of woot.  When I first started using woot is was like an anxious surprise to see what their deal of the day was.  Now I think it's has expanded too much but I still think you get the best prices and cheap shipping.
Rachel D.
Van Buren, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
Woot is a great site for good daily deals. You never know what is going to be the deals of the day but they are often over half off the list price. They ship fast and always come in good condition. They even have an app to make it easier. I love Woot!
Stormy D.
Techie Expert Level 1
We used spot to purchase our roku tv streaming boxes. I believe both were refurbished but they were discounted and worked great. Some of the stuff on the site is hit or miss on availability but you can find some pretty awesome deals. Highly recommend it.
Pam L.
Columbia, SC
I can't say enough great things about woot. I've been a fan since they first started many many moons ago. They went downhill with their deals since being bought by Amazon, but the selection is much better and you can still find great deals.
SM B.
Spokane Vly, WA
The T shirts are the best thing. Some of the other items are kind of hit or miss. Always check my email to see that the new shirt of the day is. I'm essentially a 15yo boy in the form of a 33yo women when it comes to T shirt collecting.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Great deals, with little effort. Woot has been an excellent resource for savings on video games and other accessories. The only improvement I would like to see is more 'Woot Offs'. If you are looking for savings this is the place.
JAckie Y.
Riverview , FL
Easy to use discount site. Can find great deals for just about every aspect of life. Can also use Amazon pay to purchase your goods if you don't feel comfortable sharing your payment information with an unknown site.
Kaitlan A.
Love woot! I have purchased some super amazing items that had such a good sale ! Easy to use the site, just a little annoying that the deals run out and are timed. But that's what a deal site is and I like using it!
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
The name is cute! but are the clothes too?
Hannah H.
Kailua, HI
Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so do things go fast??
Emily S.
What is woot?
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place a time or two but have no idea what it's about or anything. Could someone let me know? I feel a little lost. Lol.
Karen R.
What exactly is Woot? I've heard of it, but I'm not sure what it is.