BY WOOT

• Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place...1 Answers
  • Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so d...4 Answers
  • What is woot?3 Answers
Woot
  • "There are constantly great deals popping up on this site and I have made several purchases that were high quality and low cost." in 12 reviews
  • "You can find some really good deals for your every need at woot.com They usually do a "Bag of Crap" sale which sells out in less than a minute and that bag usually contains random stuff that can be a truck load of car oil to as seen on tv items." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great deals on this site, it's just a hassle to check it every day in time to purchase a deal if I want it." in 6 reviews
Stormy D.
York, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
We used spot to purchase our roku tv streaming boxes. I believe both were refurbished but they were discounted and worked great. Some of the stuff on the site is hit or miss on availability but you can find some pretty awesome deals. Highly recommend it.
Pam L.
Columbia, SC
I can't say enough great things about woot. I've been a fan since they first started many many moons ago. They went downhill with their deals since being bought by Amazon, but the selection is much better and you can still find great deals.
SM B.
Spokane Vly, WA
The T shirts are the best thing. Some of the other items are kind of hit or miss. Always check my email to see that the new shirt of the day is. I'm essentially a 15yo boy in the form of a 33yo women when it comes to T shirt collecting.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Great deals, with little effort. Woot has been an excellent resource for savings on video games and other accessories. The only improvement I would like to see is more 'Woot Offs'. If you are looking for savings this is the place.
Sara C.
Techie Expert Level 1
Great products for cheap, sometimes. You usually will have to sift through some stuff that doesn't catch your eye but when you do see something you'd like you're sure to get a good price and be really pleased.
Kaitlan A.
Love woot! I have purchased some super amazing items that had such a good sale ! Easy to use the site, just a little annoying that the deals run out and are timed. But that's what a deal site is and I like using it!
Emily A.
Midland City, AL
I check Woot at least once a day to see what they have. I have done tons of business with them and love all their products that I have bought. Sometimes you get amazing deals like 75%-90% off! Their witty and funny descriptions about the products they are selling will bring a smile to your face. Also their t-shirts are awesome! I bought my beats headphones from their for like $20.00 when the ones I got retail for about $100 or more. Sometimes it can take a while to get your purchase only because they have to wait until the item is sold out or the sale is over in order to send them to you. They are super friendly and understanding when it comes to returns. I ordered a size 2t bathing suit for my daughter and they accidentally sent me a 4t, but they told me that they would refund my money and I could keep the bathing suit. So now when my daughter finally gets into a 4t she can wear it lol.
Camila R.
New Orleans, LA
Havent tried this but I will, I'm big on this brands products and well they normally work best compared to other brands I've tried. And looking at the reviews people seem to only be able to say good things!! :-)
Luis D.
Riverside
I have bought many items over the past two years removed the best thing I purchased was a laptop for 250 and I was able to run AutoCAD and other engineering programs on it for 250 that's a steal
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Whoot has cool items but it's super clicky. Like voting on designs and their website isn't that great. So basic and generic. Shipping should be cheaper and availability of items. But that's whoot. Either you love it or you don't.
Hannah H.
Kailua, HI
Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so do things go fast??
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
The name is cute! but are the clothes too?
Emily S.
What is woot?
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place a time or two but have no idea what it's about or anything. Could someone let me know? I feel a little lost. Lol.
Karen R.
What exactly is Woot? I've heard of it, but I'm not sure what it is.