BY WOOT

• Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place...1 Answers
  • Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so d...4 Answers
  • What is woot?3 Answers
Woot
  • "There are constantly great deals popping up on this site and I have made several purchases that were high quality and low cost." in 12 reviews
  • "You can find some really good deals for your every need at woot.com They usually do a "Bag of Crap" sale which sells out in less than a minute and that bag usually contains random stuff that can be a truck load of car oil to as seen on tv items." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great deals on this site, it's just a hassle to check it every day in time to purchase a deal if I want it." in 6 reviews
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
Techie Expert Level 2
Love woot daily deals! They have great tshirt designs and awesome deals on new technology.
Andrea F.
N Arlington, NJ
This is a great site. but keep your eye on it because the deals change ever 24 hours!!
Rachelle D.
Vernal, UT
Love the deals! I've never been disappointed in a product. The woot offs are a blast.
Megan P.
I like shirt woot because the designs are super original and very inexpensive.
Amelia K.
I have ordered t-shirts from woot before and I don't have any complaints. They're decently priced and I haven't had any problems with shipping. The designs can be hit or miss but it's always exciting to see what design is for sale as it changes everyday. Definitely worth checking it out!
Jessica K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I enjoy how woot has different things on sale every day of the week. I have ordered several items from woot.com and they were cheaper then in the stores. When they were shipped, they arrived on time and in great condition. Just Love this site.
Jessica E.
Alachua, FL, FL
I love woot! And have gotten quite a few good deals from them. I also love to see the silly emails. The woot grab bags they do occasionally can be hit or miss, but who doesn't love a fun surprise in the mail?
maryam m.
Jurançon
Very good product i have to but it on my page and tell the followers to buy it thanks site and company you do a wonderful job can help your promote your product
Jing L.
Toronto, ON
Woot actually has some really good deals! They have a daily special handpicked for each category (ie, tech) among Amazon.com products. Can be up to 60-70% off.
Taunia W.
Moose Jaw, SK
Great gift ideas for the person who has everything. Lots of weird and wacky items but I find it overpriced.
Hannah H.
Kailua, HI
Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so do things go fast??
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
The name is cute! but are the clothes too?
Emily S.
What is woot?
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place a time or two but have no idea what it's about or anything. Could someone let me know? I feel a little lost. Lol.
Karen R.
What exactly is Woot? I've heard of it, but I'm not sure what it is.