Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place a time or two but have no idea what it's about or anything. Could someone let me know? I feel a little lost. Lol.
What exactly is Woot? I've heard of it, but I'm not sure what it is.
Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so do things go fast??
Start your review of Woot!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“There are constantly great deals popping up on this site and I have made several purchases that were high quality and low cost.” in reviews
“You can find some really good deals for your every need at woot.com They usually do a "Bag of Crap" sale which sells out in less than a minute and that bag usually contains random stuff that can be a truck load of car oil to as seen on tv items.” in reviews
“They have great deals on this site, it's just a hassle to check it every day in time to purchase a deal if I want it.” in reviews
mckinney, TX
As many others, I rarely buy anything from Woot, but on occasion they'll have that one something that's missing in my life. It's fun to go back each day and see what's new.
Takoma Park, MD
Wonderful place to buy cheap stuff that are actually expensive. The deals were better a couple years ago, but some are still pretty great now, specially the home section.
Madison, TN
I've bought several things from woot over the years, but not a lot recently. Their website design has gotten too cluttered. I miss when it was just 1 thing every day.
I check woot daily. I have purchased a lot from them. I preferred it before it was purchased by Amazon, but you can still get some good deals. And, if nothing else, their writers will give you a laugh.
San Diego, CA
Woot is pretty sweet and I like how there are all different kinds of woots. Shirt.woot is my favorite. They have great t-shirts and because is is contest based there are all ways new things popping up.
Iowa City, IA
Great for impulse buys. You need to check everyday to find something you want and are willing to buy, but if you do it will be at a good discount. They have big events around the holidays as well.
I purchased a set of Pyrex glass containers from Woot and I'm really happy with the shipment, quality and price. However they don't have anything wow recently so I'm still waiting for better deals
I would give the WOOT site a B overall. It's tough because I don't remember to check everyday for the new products. I also don't personally ever need or want anything that they have on sale.
Techie Expert Level 3
I used to use Woot all the time years ago. It has gone down hill and the deals aren't as good. Once in a while you can find something on it. I do enjoy the different sub-sites it has now.
Annapolis, MD
Techie Expert Level 1
I like woot! It is an OG flash sale site! I really miss their wine offerings! You never know what they might be selling on woot! There is a wide random variety.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...