BY WOOT #14 in Electronics Stores

• Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place...1 Answers
  • Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so d...4 Answers
  • What is woot?3 Answers
Woot
  • "There are constantly great deals popping up on this site and I have made several purchases that were high quality and low cost." in 12 reviews
  • "You can find some really good deals for your every need at woot.com They usually do a "Bag of Crap" sale which sells out in less than a minute and that bag usually contains random stuff that can be a truck load of car oil to as seen on tv items." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great deals on this site, it's just a hassle to check it every day in time to purchase a deal if I want it." in 6 reviews
Ash A.
We purchased a refurbished KitchenAid mixer from woot as well as many t-shirts. They are reliable and also give us plenty of laughs with their item descriptions. My husband is always calling me over to look at the daily deals so it's safe to say he's also a fan.
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Woot is one of my favorite websites that I visit daily. I was introduced to Woot about ten years ago when my husband ordered something from them. They always have the best daily deals and now they have different versions of Woot so they have multiple products advertised daily that you can purchase for a much lower price than you would normally pay. I have recommended this website to most of my family and friends because shipping is never a hassle and I am always satisfied. Once my item was not delivered and I received a full refund even though they no longer had the product that I wanted to purchase available. Woot is awesome!
Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
I have made many a purchase through Woot, perfect for geeky t shirts and useful things for the home. I love that it is a new item everyday, it's a fun little surprise. Haven't been disappointed by any of the purchases yet. Someday I will score one of their bags of crap, I have never been quick enough when they come up.
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
Woot! used to have truly amazing deals that didn't match up to any competitors. However, after being acquired by Amazon, often times the deals they highlight are available all of the time through Amazon instead of being an exclusive flash sale. That being said, there are still bargains to be found. Check the Woot! comments section before buying anything because the community will usually vet if it's truly a great deal.
Tamara F.
Arlington, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
My fiancé and I are avid woot shoppers. We order lots of their funny tshirts but have also tried catching a few of their daily sales. An awesome tumbler that keeps drinks cold and icy for hours, a huge pack of pillows for less than $20, and even a refurbished Dyson air blade fan for more than half of what they cost new. Some prices are the same as on Amazon, so definitely do some comparing.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
This website is fun to peruse and find things that you suddenly need because the price is so good. Once in a while they have these things called "woot offs" where they sort of flash sale stuff. That's always sort of fun and creates a sense of urgency to buy something random like a machine that hard boils 30 eggs (totally made up example but you get it).
Justine G.
Albany, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Fun variety of random things, but I can pretty much always find something that I want. For the most part, their stuff is decent quality, but sometimes its crap. I love their shirt of the day; its always a cool or nerdy print. Their shipping has gotten so much better recently. It used to take a literal month to get your order, but now its within 2 weeks.
Elliott P.
Bedford, TX
I have shopped here so much they need to make me a certified endorsement offer. I spread the word whether possible because this is like the Nordstrom rack of Amazon. You can find almost everything you wanted at some point on Amazon for significantly less. Plus the added bonus of flat rate shipping! What! Yes, 5 buckaroos.
Erin C.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Techie Expert Level 1
I love woot! I have been a member since 2008 and have never looked back. Over the years it has grown bigger and better. You can get anything from a daily t shirt to a refurbished computer and everything in between. If I am looking to buy something I always check there first to see if there is a deal!
Jolyn L.
Techie Expert Level 1
All time WOOT Lover. Who doesn't love a good wootoff! My favorite are the awesome T-shirts and hoodies. They are so cute, funny, cynical and sarcastic.

Great shirt options interns of size and t-shirt quality. Shirts/hoodies look great after washing and maintain shape and design. I highly recommend them
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
The name is cute! but are the clothes too?
Hannah H.
Kailua, HI
Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so do things go fast??
Emily S.
What is woot?
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place a time or two but have no idea what it's about or anything. Could someone let me know? I feel a little lost. Lol.
Karen R.
What exactly is Woot? I've heard of it, but I'm not sure what it is.