BY WOOT

• Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place...1 Answers
  • Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so d...4 Answers
  • What is woot?3 Answers
Woot
  • "There are constantly great deals popping up on this site and I have made several purchases that were high quality and low cost." in 12 reviews
  • "You can find some really good deals for your every need at woot.com They usually do a "Bag of Crap" sale which sells out in less than a minute and that bag usually contains random stuff that can be a truck load of car oil to as seen on tv items." in 7 reviews
  • "They have great deals on this site, it's just a hassle to check it every day in time to purchase a deal if I want it." in 6 reviews
Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
I have made many a purchase through Woot, perfect for geeky t shirts and useful things for the home. I love that it is a new item everyday, it's a fun little surprise. Haven't been disappointed by any of the purchases yet. Someday I will score one of their bags of crap, I have never been quick enough when they come up.
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
Woot! used to have truly amazing deals that didn't match up to any competitors. However, after being acquired by Amazon, often times the deals they highlight are available all of the time through Amazon instead of being an exclusive flash sale. That being said, there are still bargains to be found. Check the Woot! comments section before buying anything because the community will usually vet if it's truly a great deal.
Tamara F.
Arlington, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
My fiancé and I are avid woot shoppers. We order lots of their funny tshirts but have also tried catching a few of their daily sales. An awesome tumbler that keeps drinks cold and icy for hours, a huge pack of pillows for less than $20, and even a refurbished Dyson air blade fan for more than half of what they cost new. Some prices are the same as on Amazon, so definitely do some comparing.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
This website is fun to peruse and find things that you suddenly need because the price is so good. Once in a while they have these things called "woot offs" where they sort of flash sale stuff. That's always sort of fun and creates a sense of urgency to buy something random like a machine that hard boils 30 eggs (totally made up example but you get it).
JAckie Y.
dallas, TX,USA
Easy to use discount site. Can find great deals for just about every aspect of life. Can also use Amazon pay to purchase your goods if you don't feel comfortable sharing your payment information with an unknown site.
Erin C.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Techie Expert Level 1
I love woot! I have been a member since 2008 and have never looked back. Over the years it has grown bigger and better. You can get anything from a daily t shirt to a refurbished computer and everything in between. If I am looking to buy something I always check there first to see if there is a deal!
Jolyn L.
Techie Expert Level 1
All time WOOT Lover. Who doesn't love a good wootoff! My favorite are the awesome T-shirts and hoodies. They are so cute, funny, cynical and sarcastic.

Great shirt options interns of size and t-shirt quality. Shirts/hoodies look great after washing and maintain shape and design. I highly recommend them
Juli M.
Ellenton, FL
Woot is a neat site that has cool shirts, and other great deals. Both my boyfriend and I have several shirts from Woot, and we also have a bunch of paper face masks that were once on a deal. Unfortunately, I haven't noticed any super great deals lately, but maybe they'll add some more soon!
Jennifer M.
Ironton, OH
Great site for random great deals. However do research before buying. Sometimes it is marked a great deal but you can find it cheaper elsewhere. Also the categories and ease of mobile shopping g could use improvement. I got a 300.00 Michael kor purse for 110.00 with free shipping!
Denise V.
I have got some of the very best deals off of woot.  When I first started using woot is was like an anxious surprise to see what their deal of the day was.  Now I think it's has expanded too much but I still think you get the best prices and cheap shipping.
Hannah H.
Kailua, HI
Do they only have limited supply of each item and if so do things go fast??
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
The name is cute! but are the clothes too?
Emily S.
What is woot?
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
Where have I been all this time? I've heard of this place a time or two but have no idea what it's about or anything. Could someone let me know? I feel a little lost. Lol.
Karen R.
What exactly is Woot? I've heard of it, but I'm not sure what it is.