Woosh Beauty

Woosh Beauty Spin-On Lip...
150 Reviews
4 / 5
The colour in the bottle looks a little intimidating but comes out really sheer like a wash of colour. The lip gloss is super comfortable to wear melting into your lips. 4/5 just because, even though on the lips it doesn’t feel sticky, my hair kept getting caught it in.
5 / 5
Very nice sheer lipgloss that makes my lips look so full and visibly plumper. The formula is great and feels very comfortable on the lips, it's not sticky at all. As with all lipglosses, you have to reapply it every couple of hours. And it works nicely with all my nude lipsticks.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
[product:woosh-beauty-spin-on-lip-gloss-pink-sheer] . This was my first time experiencing. #wooshbeauty products. I love their makeup they gifted me this lipstick and also they're filled out face palette so around I'm guessing 80 to $90 in products. Lipstick comes in a cute little box that is recyclable it is a pull out wand. It's really not my color I like dark lipstick but I was grateful to receive it to go with my content creation post I am a beauty content creator on IG so it was nice to have the added lip gloss to add to the fold-out pallet which I will review in the next post their products are very nice very handy and I think you should check them out they have a great Instagram page where you can learn all about their products and they have a store there as well so you can price their products find out about sales and other giveaways and contest they may be holding.
5 / 5
I love this pretty shade. It was my first time ordering this and I loved it. They have many other shades too but this one is my fav. It last for long time too.
4 / 5
The color is very pretty I got this from a collab with Woosh Beauty. Love the product, the brand is cruelty free and vegan! I just didnt like the spin on lip gloss idea because of the fact that not that product would move with the wand. It would feel like its just smudging.
5 / 5
This gloss has a beautiful formula. I love how it's not sticky at all and feels great on my lips. The color is gorgeous. I really like the spin applicator as well. One swipe and done. It's so easy. I will definitely be getting more and I recommend this to anyone who loves gloss. Follow me on IG @Brandiesbeauty1984 for a discount at Whoosh
4 / 5
Love this lipgloss. The spinning brush tip is just a bonus. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because even though this formula does have staying power it feels a bit tacky on the lips
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Woosh lip gloss is the best gloss on the market. The spin on brush makes it easy to apply and it is long lasting. I’ve been using it for years and absolutely love it. I got the beige one, it's mostly just for shine. But for more of a tint go for a darker color.
5 / 5
I like to use the new products some give a good habit to me and some are bad as it got the satisfaction of getting them back by buying them
5 / 5
I'm not a person to go to shimmery glosses, much prefer matte lip colors + long lasting, usually glosses are so weird thick and mess on your lips but after using this my opinion is totally deferent its not too sticky and not feel heavy by using this even its one of my ready to go product, meet my perfect shade ultra shiny, ultra nude, and ultra nourishing which pamper your lips with super food complex I absolutely love the texture scent that makes it yummy and safe to taste 💕 Not too glittery check the picture its perfect I would recommend you to check out their page. I'll review the makeup palette of this same brand in my coming post 😘 [brand:woosh]