BY WOOSH BEAUTY

"Spin-On Lip Gloss - In Stores 8-24!Woosh Beauty Spin-On Lip Gloss is an all-in-one option when looking for your most complimentary color, in a soft, silky formula, with a patented rolling applicator tip offering smooth, even coverage.These nude-inspired hues are perfect for every complexion, packed with moisturizing shea-butter for a non-sticky shine, and the patented rolling applicator tip glides across your lips (like a paint roller) in a highly addictive, ""you'll never go back to regular gloss"" way. - Spin-On Lip Gloss" see more...

• I have been on this app for a few months. I review daily, ask que...1 Answers
  • Su duración es buena? No es pegajoso?2 Answers
  • Haven't heard of this brand so does anyone recommended it??1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Cindy R.
Kalamazoo , MI
Review for: Glam Taupe
I love this gloss. It gives a great shimmer with just a touch of color. I also really love the spin-on applicator. It’s very different than anything else I’ve used, applicator-wise. Also, this gloss is not sticky, which is really nice. I like to use this over lipsticks to give them a different shade and some shimmer. I’d like to try some of their other colors!
Winnie Y.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Beige Natural, Rich Toast
These Lipglosses are beautiful. Beige Natural is a pinky beige nude and Rich Toast is a rich, dark taupe lipgloss but because my lips are pigmented it looks natural on my lips. The Lipglosses give a glassy shine as well and I would recommend them if you’re looking for an affordable lipgloss
Makayla V.
Bucyrus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it’s very smooth and nice on the lips, it makes them irresistible! I recommend to friends and family, my sisters have tried and they like as well! It’s worth the money on a little lasts a long a long time!
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an okay gloss. It has good pigment and isn't too sticky. But that said, it's on the thick side and for sixteen bucks I can buy five other lip glosses of nice quality.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip gloss doesn’t leave my lips feeling sticky or tacky very hydrating on the lips and comes in amazing colors very affordable and would recommend this product
Samantha D.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Glam Taupe
Not sticky just creamy. Finally a lipgloss that doesn't feel like my hair will get stuck in it and stay there. Many lip glosses are way too sticky and don't have a great mobility, but this gloss is different. It has a beautiful creamy glossy sheen, without that unwanted mess. The taupe shade is to die for a beautifully pigmented taupe/grey that I can just throw on and not be bothered by.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Pink Natural
Honestly,  the cost is WAY too much. The pair price is better but I didn't like any of the pairings so I ordered the two colors I liked. For over $50 for the pair I'm very disappointed. The color is perfect in the tube but colorless on the lips unless applied over lipstick. Next, the applicator puts too much along the lip line which has to be wiped off, wasting costly product. Please try and test it before buying the product.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Glam Peach
I like this lip gloss its very brilliant affordable I like for this colors I like suave colors its best suave nice gentle its great color its nice I buy in the Manhattan store its nice affordable I use in the day my mouth its skin its the first time I use but its good I
Carol S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product so much great quality and worth the price. Definitely a must buy! Especially for beauty blogger lovers and make up enthusiasts!
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color are nice and it is a nice formula without being overly sticky. I like the spinning applicator. I feel like its a nice gloss overall.
Mirely D.
Guymon, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Su duración es buena? No es pegajoso?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this at?
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't heard of this brand so does anyone recommended it??
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this gloss on top of your lipstick, c9mpare to other brand?
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this at??