7 colors available

BY WOOSH BEAUTY

"Spin-On Lip Gloss - In Stores 8-24!Woosh Beauty Spin-On Lip Gloss is an all-in-one option when looking for your most complimentary color, in a soft, silky formula, with a patented rolling applicator tip offering smooth, even coverage.These nude-inspired hues are perfect for every complexion, packed with moisturizing shea-butter for a non-sticky shine, and the patented rolling applicator tip glides across your lips (like a paint roller) in a highly addictive, ""you'll never go back to regular gloss"" way. - Spin-On Lip Gloss" see more...

• I have been on this app for a few months. I review daily, ask quest...1 Answers
  • Su duración es buena? No es pegajoso?2 Answers
  • Haven't heard of this brand so does anyone recommended it??1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Pink Natural
Honestly,  the cost is WAY too much. The pair price is better but I didn't like any of the pairings so I ordered the two colors I liked. For over $50 for the pair I'm very disappointed. The color is perfect in the tube but colorless on the lips unless applied over lipstick. Next, the applicator puts too much along the lip line which has to be wiped off, wasting costly product. Please try and test it before buying the product.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Atlanta GA
Review for: Glam Taupe
Not sticky just creamy. Finally a lipgloss that doesn't feel like my hair will get stuck in it and stay there. Many lip glosses are way too sticky and don't have a great mobility, but this gloss is different. It has a beautiful creamy glossy sheen, without that unwanted mess. The taupe shade is to die for a beautifully pigmented taupe/grey that I can just throw on and not be bothered by.
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Glam Peach
I like this lip gloss its very brilliant affordable I like for this colors I like suave colors its best suave nice gentle its great color its nice I buy in the Manhattan store its nice affordable I use in the day my mouth its skin its the first time I use but its good I
Nayelis D.
Nayelis D.
VIRGINIA GARDENS
Review for: Rich Copper
Es perfecto me encanta esté labial. Porque VA con mi color de piel ne encanta es lo más lo recomiendo en serio .
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
Review for: Beige Natural, Glam Taupe, Rich Toast
I love nude color glosses and this is one of them it's not sticky it glides on like butter
Rylie C.
Rylie C.
Review for: Beige Frosted, Rich Copper
This is really brilliant!! I love this kind!! It's very beautiful an it's not sticky but creamy
Mary M.
Mary M.
Review for: Pink Natural
Maravilhoso, super tendencia alem de deixar seus lábios perfeitos ainda tem cores linas pra voce escolher,amei conhecer
e ja estou  apaixonada por esse lip gloss ,super indico pra voce arrasar pode onde voce passar,com certeza voce vai se apaixonar assim como eu
Danny m.
Danny m.
Review for: Pink Natural
I love my lipgloss,and this one with top it off and make a good one to be added to my collection,I will use to try it and give a more indepth review, so please consider me if any sample is available .
onika a.
onika a.
Hyderabad
Review for: Rich Toast
This colour looks good but have to be paired with other for better application. This is pricey thats the minus point in it. This isn't sticky but creamy which makes lip feel soft.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Manchester
Review for: Glam Peach
A creamy, non-sticky gloss with a long lasting finish. You can wear it on its own or over a matte lipstick and it looks fabulous.
Mirely D.
Mirely D.
Guymon, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Su duración es buena? No es pegajoso?
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good and is it pigmented??
Codi B.
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't heard of this brand so does anyone recommended it??
Emily J.
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been on this app for a few months. I review daily, ask questions, and answer questions. I have tried to grow my influence points but still haven't even had any emails to see if I qualify:( Any tips? Thank you.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this at??