Woombie New Original uploaded by Angela H.Woombie New Original uploaded by Beth K.

BY WOOMBIE

Woombie New Original - Pineapple Made for the average baby's swaddle needs. Moderately Restrictive. 2-way Zipper. Cotton/Spandex Blend. Sizing: Newborn 5-13 pounds, Big Baby 14-19 pounds and Mega 20-25 pounds. see more...

Ashley P.
Pryor, OK
I really loved the idea of this product, but when I brought my baby home from the hospital and tried to put it on him he did not like it, at all. It seemed way too tight and he was very uncomfortable. I purchased it from amazon, with high hopes that it would make it so much easier to swaddle.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Best thing to have for a newborn. A lifesaver why waste the time trying to struggle wrapping a crying baby like a burrito? Zip them up in this woombie pillow case :) I loved it.
Amy W.
Our son hated being swaddled, he was a wild and free baby. But these were amazing in the hospital and shortly after, especially for new parents befuddled by swaddling with a blanket. We were in the hospital 5 days and on the third day without sleep, I sent my husband home to pick these up for me. We put him in it and BAM he finally slept (the nurses thought the woombie was amazing, they couldn't stop talking about it). So easy to zip them up quick and cozy.
Courtney S.
Ellaville, GA
My daughter hates to be swaddled and she can get out of any blanket. We found the Woombie and our nights were completely changed. My daughter now has slept through the night from week one and she is coming up on four months. Need I say more? We just ordered our second Woombie in the next size up. It had convertible arms to help my daughter adapt to sleeping without her arms swaddled.
Alison N.
This thing was a lifesaver when my son was a newborn! We had other swaddlers but this made it so simple, and he couldn't break out! No more struggling to fold and wrap him tight enough. Essential item!