BY WOOLZIES #67 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Reduces Drying Time by 25%! 3XL Balls 5 Natural fabric softener for small loads 6 Guaranteed to last for 1,000 loads! 7 Hypoallergenic 8 Softens naturally 9 Helps eliminate wrinkles 10 Helps reduce static 11 Saves energy 12 Noise free 13 100% safe for people 14 With wool sensitivities 15 100% Eco Friendly Woolzies contains no chemicals, gentle friction softens laundry fibers. Toss all 3 Woolzies into your dryer and reduce drying time by up to 25%. Save time, energy and money with Woolzies all natural Dryer Balls. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Rose A.
Doylestown, PA
Since transitioning towards a lower-waste lifestyle, I had been searching for a good pair of wool dryer balls to replace my dryer sheets. To be honest, you will have to give up the convenience of having already scented laundry sheets but it is not hard to add your own scents. The added value is that you can choose which scents you want and how strong you want them. I also think they have done a good job drying my clothes even faster than the sheets. Although I do feel that don't completely get rid of static..
Mandy H.
Avon, IN
My dryer is not very good. The one thing I really like about these is I do feel like they make my clothes move around a little more to dry faster. However I would never buy them again. I still have to use dryer sheets. When using these alone my clothes came out completely wrinkled and the worst static I have ever had. These are not worth buying.
Alison C.
Lindenhurst, IL
Do these leave fuzzies on your clothes?
Alison C.
Lindenhurst, IL
DO these leave fuzzier on your clothes?