BY WOOLZIES

Reduces Drying Time by 25%! 3XL Balls 5 Natural fabric softener for small loads 6 Guaranteed to last for 1,000 loads! 7 Hypoallergenic 8 Softens naturally 9 Helps eliminate wrinkles 10 Helps reduce static 11 Saves energy 12 Noise free 13 100% safe for people 14 With wool sensitivities 15 100% Eco Friendly Woolzies contains no chemicals, gentle friction softens laundry fibers. Toss all 3 Woolzies into your dryer and reduce drying time by up to 25%. Save time, energy and money with Woolzies all natural Dryer Balls. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I’ve been using wool dryer from a different brand but lost one so I purchased these as a replacement. These balls left a million white fibers all over our clothes. I thought I had accidentally dried a tutu and caused the fibers but after a few more uses of these balls I was able to pinpoint that these were the actual cause. The fibers are so thin and incredibly hard to grasp that you need to lint brush everything that comes into contact with these balls. Very disappointing. Other brands are much better.
Rose A.
Doylestown, PA
Since transitioning towards a lower-waste lifestyle, I had been searching for a good pair of wool dryer balls to replace my dryer sheets. To be honest, you will have to give up the convenience of having already scented laundry sheets but it is not hard to add your own scents. The added value is that you can choose which scents you want and how strong you want them. I also think they have done a good job drying my clothes even faster than the sheets. Although I do feel that don't completely get rid of static..
Mandy H.
Avon, IN
My dryer is not very good. The one thing I really like about these is I do feel like they make my clothes move around a little more to dry faster. However I would never buy them again. I still have to use dryer sheets. When using these alone my clothes came out completely wrinkled and the worst static I have ever had. These are not worth buying.
Alison C.
Lake Villa, IL
Do these leave fuzzies on your clothes?
Alison C.
Lake Villa, IL
DO these leave fuzzier on your clothes?