BY WOOLITE

Woolite® Everyday Clean Fresh Scent Laundry Detergent.
Clothes like new even after 20 washes!
Keeps clothes looking like new longer.
25 loads in standard & HE washers.
H.E.
High Efficiency.
50 fl oz (1.56 qt) 1.48L. see more...

Angela S.
Greenfield, OH
I have several pieces of Scottish costume (shawls, arisaids, kilts) that are made of wool and this is the best detergent that I've found to keep them clean. It locks in their dyes and is easy to wash out seeing as each item has to be hand washed.
Nicole L.
I exclusively use woolite for my laundry. I do a lot of handwash cycles and have sensitive skin— woolite is gentle for my clothing and doesn’t irritate me at all
Elizabeth F.
Gentle. Never irritates my very sensitive skin (free and clear in another brand still gives me hives). For that alone I would repurchase, but more than that I feel this is effective. I use it on everything in my closet. It cleans the dirtiest of loads yet is gentle enough for the most delicate.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
If it is clothing, you should be washing it in Woollite! Prevent stretching and fading by keeping temps cool and using this wash. Save the tide for sheets and towels
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
I feel like Woolite makes my clothes last longer. I use a cheaper detergent for towels but I won't use anything else on our clothes. Keeps colors brighter!
Stephany C.
san gabriel
Love this product! Have used Woolite forever and it is terrific in keeping clothes looking like new!.....
Tania F.
houston, Texas
Love this product! Leaves muy clothes super clean and bright way better than competitive Brands

Walmart