Woolite Laundry Detergent Everyday 50 Loads uploaded by Ivana S.

BY WOOLITE

Woolite® Laundry Detergent Everyday.
Keeps clothes looking like new longer.
In standard & HE washer.
Clean fresh scent.
High efficiency he. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "It's perfect for cold water:) It goes a long way too!" in 1 review
Jenny S.
Vacaville, CA
I usually buy two detergents and this is one of them. I wash my jeans and most of my clothes with this. For my kids play clothes, towels, etc I use another brand, but being that I tend to keep my clothes longer, I feel like this helps prolong the life of my clothes.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
I've noticed a big difference in the long run using this product and the longevity of my clothes. I don't use it for sheets or towels, but more the majority of my everyday clothes. I even use this for my workout clothes! Very little goes a long way and I find that over using any detergent ruins clothes. I recommend this product.
Suzanne T.
My Family has always been a fan of this laundry detergent. Keep color bright without fading. However, this is a little on the expensive side. So shop with a coupon.
Nneka I.
Fort myers, FL
Great laundry detergent. I was recommended by a friend to use this product and it hasn't disappointed me in almost the two years I've been using it.
Cheyenne W.
Converse, TX
Best laundry detergent! The one for colors is really good and keeps your colors bright and not faded at all! Love it
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert
We love it in our family have been using this detergent for many years help your clothes not look dingy
Lisa S.
Mundelein, IL
Best laundry detergent ever! My clothes stay looking like new and jeans in particular stay dark and classy.
Lissy C.
Este detergente me encanta. siento que los colores de mi ropa se conservan mas con este producto. ademas solo necesitas un poquito para obtener buenos resultados.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I like using this! It's perfect for cold water:) It goes a long way too! It's also gentle enough for our toddler!