Woolite Laundry Detergent Everyday 50 Loads uploaded by Ivana S.

BY WOOLITE

Woolite® Laundry Detergent Everyday.
Keeps clothes looking like new longer.
In standard & HE washer.
Clean fresh scent.
High efficiency he. see more...

• "It's perfect for cold water:) It goes a long way too!" in 1 review
christy y.
Newport Coast, CA
My family has been using woolite for about 5-6 years now (maybe more) and we all like it a lot. We used to use tide and what not but my whole family always thought that it dulls the whites in our clothes after a few washes. This detergent keeps the whites and other light color on longer than normal.
Jenny S.
Vallejo , CA
I usually buy two detergents and this is one of them. I wash my jeans and most of my clothes with this. For my kids play clothes, towels, etc I use another brand, but being that I tend to keep my clothes longer, I feel like this helps prolong the life of my clothes.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
I've noticed a big difference in the long run using this product and the longevity of my clothes. I don't use it for sheets or towels, but more the majority of my everyday clothes. I even use this for my workout clothes! Very little goes a long way and I find that over using any detergent ruins clothes. I recommend this product.
Suzanne T.
My Family has always been a fan of this laundry detergent. Keep color bright without fading. However, this is a little on the expensive side. So shop with a coupon.
Nneka I.
Fort Myers, FL
Great laundry detergent. I was recommended by a friend to use this product and it hasn't disappointed me in almost the two years I've been using it.
McKenzie M.
Wichita, KS
Woolite is the only laundry detergent I can use. I have very sensitive skin and any other laundry detergent makes my skin break out in hives.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Target
This stuff lasts a long time, thus making it cost effective. It doesn’t fade out your clothes either. It’s what my entire family uses.
Leann Y.
Sarasota, FL
Cleans great and very gentle. My skin is very sensitive so this is a good product for me. Clothes hold up better using jt
Cheyenne W.
Converse, TX
Best laundry detergent! The one for colors is really good and keeps your colors bright and not faded at all! Love it
Sarah M.
Palacios, TX
Woolite is great for sensitive skin and doesn’t have a “loud” really obvious scent that will overpower perfume, etc.

Target